I'm done with TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestPlayerBrazil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

SO yea title says it all and this is because the new ma is just bad, the altars are a moronic idea, just to much like dominion, the games are so one-sided, and I just really hope the old TT is at least playable in a while as I loved it dearly when I was frustrated with Sr. :'(

Haeval

Black k 9

03-20-2013

I'm done with LoL all together. It's complete and utter bull****. Leaverbuster, the imbalance of characters, and the total bull**** of adding a new hero every few months. THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH BROKEN CHARACTERS THAT NEED FIXING! FIX THEM, MAKE T H E M BETTER! DON'T ADD IN NEW HEROES TO ATTEMPT TO COVER UP YOUR DUMBASS MISTAKES!
Oh, and also. REMOVE THAT ****ING IDIOTIC INVENTION CALLED LEAVERBUSTER!
**** each and every one of you.

Karma is a bïtch

03-21-2013

^ Someone forgot it's a free game.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

ARAM will always be awesome. Once they bring Howling Fjord to live, maybe even Ranked ARAM with bans, then I'll be perpetually on LoL.

Gentle Tortoise

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
ARAM will always be awesome. Once they bring Howling Fjord to live, maybe even Ranked ARAM with bans, then I'll be perpetually on LoL.
I wouldn't be surprised if ranked ARAM came before TT was out of beta, or ranked solo TT.

Infirc

03-21-2013

*read name*
*this player commpares this game mode to Dominion which is completely different*
*Error 404 Iq not found*
*i procceed to completely disregard whatever this guy says*

Infirc

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAg Maze View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if ranked ARAM came before TT was out of beta, or ranked solo TT.
they are already doing balance changes for howling abyss (removing warmogs from it).