I am filling a bathtub with my tears, here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePirateKitten

10-26-2012

The only people who like the new TT and have no problems with it AT ALL are the people who regularly play 5v5's and only ever gave a **** about 3v3's when the new map, 'Dominionlane' as some people are calling it, came out.
Now, I seriously like the new TT, but my computer is kind of **** so it lags A TON and IT'S NOT THE TT I KNOW AND LOVE. it's COMPLETELY different. Please make it a new map or I will fly into the sun.

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

I will join you on your sun-rocket good Kitten. We shall burn away our sad in the blazing fusion-death of the corona.

ThePirateKitten

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
I will join you on your sun-rocket good Kitten. We shall burn away our sad in the blazing fusion-death of the corona.
<3

samlovemetal

10-26-2012

"Not the tt i know"

Right??? wtf man this is a new map i dont care for.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Thanks for taking it upon yourself to speak for all of us. I feel confident that you, a total stranger, will have all of my concerns and opinions addressed. Furthermore I would like to thank you on behalf of all the players that played and liked Twisted treeline before, and like the new version aswell (its a new map, of course nobody will have NO problems with it), even if they dont want the old one replaced.

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

I'm loving all the <3 in this thread.

Lets all listen to Evanescence together while we away our rocket to burning destruction.

Gushy

10-26-2012

This map should stand separate from my beloved original TT. Pick Singed and Voli and enjoy a gg. Worked for me 6 games straight. I hate the new TT! if it is to replace the old one, but if they keep the old one, then I will be happy. I'm a 3v3 player for life. I hate that riot has ruined my favorite mode. This new mode is too much reliance on other people which is why I hate 5v5s cause other people ruin the game for me. On the old map I could carry games alone even if my team is no good, but now I can't do anything if my team is stupid, we lose.

Mich567

10-26-2012

I played the old Twisted Treeline for 2 years... new TT lags for me, but it's overall fine. I just can't play it on Windows 8 Consumer Preview...

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

We can all hold hands before our death. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auHMLGNCfqA

Haeval

10-26-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2729806

agreed... though not in so many words. vote on it.