Client closes after match randomly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I have been having this problem for about a month now. Sometimes after I play a game the client closes and I cant get to the score screen. It is really annoying because I cant honor or report players who deserve it. I have to start league of legends again and log back in. This does not happen after every match I would say after every 3-5 games.

Im also having other problems with the client such as random crashes at the main page and constant disconnections even though my internet is working fine. I believe these issues are intertwined.

Thanks

mickifree12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Same, constantly getting DCed even when I'm still connected to the internet, and when I do reconnect, it says stuff like the web page certification doesn't match or isn't secured, and not only one of them pop up, close to about 10 pop up and I'm forced to open task manager just to end that process instead of clicking yes on all of them and having them just pop up again.

Also, sometimes in game, my key bindings mess up, ie: my space bar, which is the toggle for locked screen, no longer works.

Kajin

10-26-2012

bump still happening

Kajin

10-28-2012

bump