I am 6'5" and 280 pounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

10-26-2012

and I am basically in tears in the middle of work. Why would you do this. Why just kill and entire map?

Imagine if on the day Dominion was released Riot shelved Summoners Rift for good. It makes zero sense.

I won't deny that I play SR much more than TT, but mostly because I solo queue most of the time. I have been one of TT's biggest supporters since beta. I was OVERJOYED when TT left realm of "custom games only".

This abomination you claim is TT is insulting and vile. Please do the right thing.

Sincerely,
A fan

Alaric11

10-26-2012

I just want to add that if people play the new map and enjoy it, then more power to them. But let's call it what it is, Shadow Isles.

Méthode

10-26-2012

You may not remember/been here long enough but Twisted Treeline went through many many more modifications/remakes before that last version. A lot of people cried over them as well while some embraced it. It's human nature to hate changes.

MahSweets

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I totally agree, TT has been the pinnacle of my friends' and I's fun on league, it has been the source of hours of laughter, rage, and inside jokes. And having it taken away is an enormous upset to me and my close friends, I used to love 3s, it was basically 5v5 but slightly less hectic, now it's just as hectic, but with less people. And there is almost no laning until the opposing team is aced. This map is a huge disspapointment.

Attilian

10-26-2012

This one has the oppurtunity to be much better and competitive than the old tt ever could be. They are going to continue tweaking this to make it much better than it is now and personally I find it much more enjoyable than the old tt.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
You may not remember/been here long enough but Twisted Treeline went through many many more modifications/remakes before that last version. A lot of people cried over them as well while some embraced it. It's human nature to hate changes.
However TT now has its own huge fanbase, and adding this new map that doesn't even follow the same idea other than 3 people completely destroys it. There is literally 0 excuse riot has for not compromising with the old fanbase. Shadow Isles = Normal and Ranked and TT = Normal only. This won't split up the seriousness of the competitive community on Shadow Isles while others can still enjoy the "in my opinion" superior map that is called the Original Twisted Treeline.

KUNG FU GU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I mean, the altars and speed boost have NO REASON TO BE THERE. It completely ruins the whole TT since if you don't capture them, the leading team is just going to keep on getting more and more. But if you try to capture one, it takes like 10 seconds and it reveals you. Also, no wards is very stupid. I think Riot should just bring back the old map, add vilemaw, and touch nothing else and have Shadow Isles as a completely different map.

Phourc

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric11 View Post
Imagine if on the day Dominion was released Riot shelved Summoners Rift for good. It makes zero sense.
I would be okay with this. ^^

Haeval

10-27-2012

so.... poll anyone?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2729806

Haeval

10-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30747310

here. is this what you mean?