To the haters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trono210

10-26-2012

I hope we get the new TT be the standard and the old TT as a map that you can play when you want. I only want that so all you people who are ungrateful to riot and what they do for you can play that map. Because I dont want you on my new awesome map that is way better. honestly all of you are so whiney that it is actually changing the feel of the game.

the beta has been out for 2 days and you are already sounding like five yearolds that like vanilla icecream over chocolate.

Taarki

10-26-2012

LOL its been on beta on the PBE for almost a month and people have been screaming to not impliment it... I hope that they revert TT to the old map and add this under the tag of Shadow island under Dominion

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

Yeah, cause if I spend a bunch of money on chocolate ice cream, and you give me vanilla, you're gonna have a bad time.

Trono210

10-26-2012

because you kill nexi in dominion right?

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
LOL its been on beta on the PBE for almost a month and people have been screaming to not impliment it... I hope that they revert TT to the old map and add this under the tag of Shadow island under Dominion
This. This shows you have never heard of Public Beta Environment where "beta" stuff is handled. You can search "new TT" In those forums and see all the threads asking to not to implement it, constant feedback threads which riot never read, and then trolls.

Trono210

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
Yeah, cause if I spend a bunch of money on chocolate ice cream, and you give me vanilla, you're gonna have a bad time.
you know this game is free right?

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trono210 View Post
You know people spend money on a game they enjoy because they don't think they will get screwed this hard right?

Trono210

10-26-2012

And i just said I wish that you got your old broken map back. why do you have a problemwith what im saying?

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
And i just said I wish that you got your old broken map back. why do you have a problemwith what im saying?
I don't. I didn't say anything bad about what you said. I said you never heard of PBE where beta stuff is supposed to be handled. Instead before season 2 ends they release a Beta map as "Beta" on Live servers while people are still in the middle of trying to hit gold/diamond. Sorry if i caused you any offense. However saying the map is in "Beta" is a terrible excuse for a broken map, because that is what a Beta environment is for. That is why release zyra was super op because she was "to weak on beta" and release rengar was really weak "because hew as to strong" on beta. If they are going to release beta stuff on live server at least do it in custom games.

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

Quote:
Dont know about you, but I've dropped a few hundred bucks on riot points. It may be "free to play" but that does not mean I havent paid for it.