Anyone using Shen these days ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

10-26-2012

I rarely see him and seeing as how I have a single refund left worth 6300 and im not interested in the Spider Queen I am thinking of investing in Shen. Whats your opinion on him--my own.....He isn't as noticeable as that purple cow or that brown rolling creature they have some serious CC along side getting the enemy's attention. But Shen..His ulti seems ok but it is a dead give away for people to move out of range of his taunt so.... Just how well does he work in Dom to you ? Is their a ninja secret or am I seeing everything for what it is ?

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Shen is a good champion when his ult is off cooldown.

DarkPawnC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I feel Shen is more for fun than effective. Don't get me wrong, he is still a tank and therefore still effective, but not so much as the two you mentioned.

I feel shen can hold points on his own better than most champs and that teleport makes for mobility as well as a lifesaver. He is also great for ganking bot, in fact one of my favorite things to do with him was to go bot, set my ally up for the double cap and tele back up to make sure we didn't lose the point.

I actually was playing him a lot recently though recently but then I bought nautilus and switched for the past while. He's is not as good in 1v1s and may not have an instant life save, but nautilus does is (in my opinion) much more present in team fights, though not quite painful enough to be as noticeable as rammus or alistar until you start completing your build.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Shen is good, but another fun and underestimated tank if you don't have him is nautilus, and he's also worth a look.