Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-22-2009

Anyone who thinks Amumu is weak - or hell, even well balanced - is a complete baddy. Amumu is hands down one of the top 5 most overpowered champions.

Danulas

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Anyone who thinks Amumu is weak - or hell, even well balanced - is a complete baddy. Amumu is hands down one of the top 5 most overpowered champions.
Shhh

I don't want Riot ruining my Amumu D:

I'd say he's OP if more people played as him. xD

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-22-2009

He's actually a really strong hero. Just keep playing him. When I first started playign this game I thought Annie sucked and now she's pretty much the only champion I play.

Xarien

11-23-2009

Sure Amumu is strong at endgame.. but up until that point he is so dependent on being around others its ridiculous.. He has basicly NO survivability.. And a 21 sec cooldown for lvl 1 tantrum is just absurd next to the mana cost. 1 on 1 where both players are lvl 6 he would get his ass handed to him by ANY champion even if he used his ultimate. He is without a doubt one of the most horrible and underpowered Champions at beginning levels. Cant run, cant fight, cant tank, can only TRY to run away hoping he will survive. I really hope they do something to improve his early lvls playability like reducing manacost of his tantrum skill as well as its absurd 21 second cooldown.

Arthas Menethil

11-23-2009

I just tried Cho'Gath for the first time. What the hell? He has NO dismemberment upon Feast. Make him bite opponents into pieces of meat NOW.

OM NOM NOM