Replacement item for Guardian Angel?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Swag Bot

10-26-2012

Unless I am missing an item, with Guardian Angle being locked the only hybrid defense item that is available is Aegis of the Legion.

Now don't get me wrong Aegis is still a pretty good item, it just doesn't compare to the stats that Guardian Angle gave. When I build Guardian Angle on a carry I normally don't even build it for the revive, I build it for the stats.

I purpose some sort of hybrid damage shield item, like Hexdrinker/Maw, minus the attack stats.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Because cho, mundo, and singed were way to powerful with it? Aegis is a good pick up for a team wide buff though, however they should of made another hybrid defense item as well.

Super Swag Bot

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Because cho, mundo, and singed were way to powerful with it? Aegis is a good pick up for a team wide buff though, however they should of made another hybrid defense item as well.
I wasn't complaining that it is locked in TT now, I actually agree with them doing that.

I was just pointing out they should have a replacement item for it like they have one for warmogs in a way.

HayabusaZero

10-26-2012

I have to agree that we need a defensive hybrid item on TT, and Riot should create it (it could be similar to GA but without the revive active. Maybe something else as an active).

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
I have to agree that we need a defensive hybrid item on TT, and Riot should create it (it could be similar to GA but without the revive active. Maybe something else as an active).
Since teemo and slows are stupidely effective on this map, and hybrid defense item with a QSS active wouldn't be broken. QSS is mainly focused on MR, so why not make it merc threads MR "can't remember the name" and cloth armor?

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

null-magic mantle u mean