HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
It won them no money. You don't get money if you don't advance.
made it farther than other na teams.
inb4 rage response


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ømicron

Senior Member

10-26-2012

CLG is arguably not even top 4 in NA anymore. We'll see in the next few months if there most recent roster change actually fixed it. I doubt it though; they'll probably never be as strong as they were with their original roster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
made it farther than other na teams.
inb4 rage response
Except it didn't?

Maybe you don't know how the brackets for this tournament worked...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by micron View Post
CLG is arguably not even top 4 in NA anymore. We'll see in the next few months if there most recent roster change actually fixed it. I doubt it though; they'll probably never be as strong as they were with their original roster.
only na team to beat the opposing team in worlds.
/yourpointisinvalid
/rageresponse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Again, CLG NA is probably the most conceited LoL team.
and CLGeu most humble/kind. IT'S WEIRD MANG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEANGILLBERRY

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
Except it didn't?

Maybe you don't know how the brackets for this tournament worked...
nope played better, beat sk, every other na team lost
/morerageresponse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
only na team to beat the opposing team in worlds.
/yourpointisinvalid
/rageresponse
Well, I already know you're just trolling and trying to draw a response, but I'll bite.

It's not even the same team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
only na team to beat the opposing team in worlds.
/yourpointisinvalid
/rageresponse
They beat....SK...like...ANYONE else and I'd have been "yea mang, clg."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sup3rB4d

Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by micron View Post
CLG is arguably not even top 4 in NA anymore. We'll see in the next few months if there most recent roster change actually fixed it. I doubt it though; they'll probably never be as strong as they were with their original roster.
This is just idiotic. Please name 4 NA teams better than CLG. CLG is arguably 2nd or 3rd. To say they arent even top 4 is one of the most retarded things I have ever read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
nope played better, beat sk, every other na team lost
/morerageresponse
classic troll is classic

/moretrollresponse