HotshotGG: IF we played any of the top 8 teams 50 times, we would win 25

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
I don't think you realize how close the top teams are.
They're about as close as the teams in the MLB, NFL, or NBA.

AKA, they are easily miles above the lower leagues, but there is still a huge skill variance between the teams.

ZodiarkSavior

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Ahris1Chalice View Post
hue still only na team
Oh my god..That username...

And it was K

10-26-2012

Quote:
Strategy lead them to victory, still the only na team to beat the opossers in a bo3 matchup. Where was TSM's strat? DIG STRAT? WHAR B U?
I think everyone realizes the NA scene is ****. CLG isn't any better. They barely scraped by a single game using a cheese strat against another bad team. I don't understand what you're getting at. The teams that made it to the quarterfinals would destroy CLG.

DEANGILLBERRY

10-26-2012

ITT you will read butthurt responses from OP and baylifers on how other teams are better than CLG.prime yet failed to prove it at finals.
and ITT you fill find people who won't do anything for a chance to win hundreds of thousands of dollars at world finals.
A team had to cheat, but sure lets focus on clg primes tp strat that won them tons of money.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rB4d View Post
... do you guys honestly think this is far from truth? I think its closer to 60/40 with top asian teams and not 50/50, but to act like the statement is just completely off base is ignorance. CLG.NA wins 50% of games against CLG.EU and in Korea they were splitting games with most of the korean teams in scrims. I remember them specifically only getting stomped by one team (TPA) and even then it was like 70/30 if i recall correctly.
uhhh in a serious match i can see it being 90/10 at best for CLG vs TPA

And it was K

10-26-2012

Quote:
ITT you will read butthurt responses from OP and baylifers on how other teams are better than CLG.prime yet failed to prove it at finals.
and ITT you fill find people who won't do anything for a chance to win hundreds of thousands of dollars at world finals.
A team had to cheat, but sure lets focus on clg primes tp strat that won them tons of money.
ITT: CLG fanboy assumes anyone that dislikes sucking Hotshot's dick is a TSM fan.

DEANGILLBERRY

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
ITT: CLG fanboy assumes anyone that dislikes sucking Hotshot's dick is a TSM fan.
That response is as expected. Humorous, continue.

HeartlessXiao

10-26-2012

Quote:
It won them no money. You don't get money if you don't advance.

Sup3rB4d

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
say, what? They won 1 game, not a bo3. That game came against the worst performing team at Finals. They also almost lost it, had it not been for their triple teleport cheese strat.
And now using teleport is cheese. Also they were beating both azubu and IG early and threw both of those games horribly in group stage.

KVG NomNoms

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
notice he said ANY of the top 8 teams, meaning 1 of the top 8. you're thinking EACH of the top 8 teams
You guys are being dorks. Its a joke. The joke is you purposefully misunderstand the statement and do math to give an answer that makes the point that CLG is bad. chill out.

12345678 ... 10