Skins Available in the Store

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoHoRaPpEr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

i have been a fan on facebook for well into four months now. was told i'd get a tristana skin code to redeem in the store. still nothing. is there anyway i could get some feedback on this.

if we aren't going to get the skin for being a facebook fan like promised, could you at least make the skin available for purchase in the store plz.

i've seen this topic floating all over facebook and these forums but have yet to see a response to any of it.

hopfully someone can give me an answer to this matter.

or direct me to the right forum page that is discussing this issue.

amped

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplight View Post
...If the price was such a travesty to complain about, why in the world did you even consider let alone actually buy the skin then...

The money spent on skins supports the staff that maintains the game. Stop whining. No1 is forcing you to buy skins.

~*~

On another note, all of these new skins are just mere color changes >.< This is nice yet still slightly disappointing. However, the Goth Annie (bundle package skin) DOES have some cosmetic differences from the original one so I still have hope that we will see more cosmetic and advance skins in the future.
You have to be drunk responding with such a stupid reply.

Ok, I never asked where my money went when I bought the skins. I already know where that money goes. Let me explain it so an idiot like yourself can understand.

Economy = bad
prices = up
dollar = down

You complain that your sweet tea from Mc Donalds raised $0.42 and the gas raised an extra $0.40

is anyone making you buy such things? No. However, is anyone making me buy skins in which I pretty much got free Riot points from? No. Do you have a voice in which it matters saying gas is too high? No. Do I have a voice in which people will take into consideration when talking about skins? Yes.

Simply stating that the Riot points need to be rethought out because they're heavily inflated prices.

kthxpz

SYN Novus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

nightmare cho'gath looks amazing!

Edailoth

11-22-2009

i think a Halloween themed (orange and black) kassadin would look pretty badass, just a suggestion

WatchOutFOOOL

11-22-2009

when are the other maps going to be available? love the game btw

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

11-22-2009

Lawllipops?! WHAT?!
MADNESS.

Respond Lawllipops

KanoAshido

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazoofoo View Post
rusty blitzcrank...

black and white mime shaco...

yellow and red anivia so i can chicken it up...

that is all.
lol chicken it up, i love you.

on another note, can anyone type out the costs for all the skins? i'm debating buying the ashe skin but it depends on some of the skins' costs of the champions i dont have yet and i cant see their skin cost.

Indeed some more cosmetic changes would be nice but i also think the faster more skins are out the better

KanoAshido

11-22-2009

also, i was wondering if we buy skins for the arguably high price now, and prices are later lowered, may we get the difference in riot points or just get all our previous points back and lose our purchased skins then buy whichever ones we want after the price reduction?

Xosis

11-22-2009

Soo....grey warwick? I see that the skin is there but not available to buy yet....*sigh* WHY?! Also, a demon singed skin would be pretty cool.

Murder Turtle

Adjudicator

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faolchu View Post
I am Faolchu and I support this message
Isnt Faolchu gaelic for wolf ?

If it is, i guess it makes sense that you would want a grey warwick