Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 370 88.73%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.84%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.43%
Voters: 417. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainedsmurf View Post
same thing here, my friends and i started a blind pick (if that matters) game together, 9/10 players accepted, didn't time out, auto exit group, restart the group, says we left a game in progress, logout, login, then the reconnect thing pops up, click reconnect, the button goes grey, and then nothing happens. This bud is gamebreaking, and we have limited time to play, please riot, fix this soon.
Exact same problem for me. I can't reconnect or do anything and it has been about an hour or two from when we "started" that game.

Mrdemolisher

10-29-2012

bump again, haven't been able to play for a couple days now

Xiledhu

10-29-2012

Havn't been able to play since last patch. Same errors happening to me. Tried re-installing and repairing. None of this seems to help.

Xiledhu

10-29-2012

double post :/

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

BUMP - Same here. I am really hoping they notice this. This month is almost ending, the ELO reset is coming soon and my team and I would very much like to play the game. I have not played League since about 3 days now.. Once again thank you all that have posted and voted! I am hoping the more people we get the bigger the chances are for a RIOT employee to comment to consider this issue.

SOTS HyperLust

10-29-2012

bump

Fatterrific

10-29-2012

Just happened to me. Pretty disappointed to read that this can last for days.

Britobi

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin 88 View Post
I am also having this issue. I tried to join a ranked game and then it looked like 9 out of 10 accepted but it kicked me out and when i hit PLAY again to find another game it said i was assigned to a game. Then logged out and when i logged it it lets me see the reconnect to game screen but i if i click it it does nothing. HELP! I want to play league tonight quite badly but i keep getting the reconnect screen.
My bf and I just had the exact issue doing duo queue. Showed 7 of 10 accept and then knocked us out of queue without any message of anyone not accepting. Now we get the reconnect message every time we log in and it leads to nothing. Sadness

fwrk

10-29-2012

Experiencing exact same issue right now. Can't play, very frustrating.

MakAru1990

10-29-2012

Mine wasnt even a ranked game, and no accept option ever cam up either, it just stayed in matchmaking and when i tried to enter matchmaking again it said i was currently in a game...