Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 351 88.41%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 4.03%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 30 7.56%
Voters: 397. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeG0tThis

10-28-2012

Having the same problem since the new patch, I reinstall the game twice, and nothing is working. If Riot is doing nothing about this common problem, I'm thinking about asking a full refund of all the money I put into the game.

Genivkuvo

10-28-2012

I had the same exact thing. I reinstalled league after deleting everything and also tried repairing the installation. After reinstalling hitting play activates the league launcher but it's an invisible process. :/

Panicbutton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Similar issue. Steps as follows:
1. Log on to league of legends
2. accept game invitation
3. game begins to load
4. all summoner's reach 100%
5. All OTHER summers load into summoner's rift
5.5 I am moved back to league client screen with no reconnect option available. Chat functions
6. close league of legends client
7. log back onto lol client. Reconnect option now available
8. (after pressing reconnect) loads to 100%
9. Ping spikes to 600-999 and drops back to 80 (watching ping on pingtest.net DOES NOT SPIKE)
10. kicked back to lobby.

Steps 6-10 are an infinite loop of failure.

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
EDIT - If you don't feel like commenting then please VOTE in the poll so when RIOT see's this thread they understand there are MANY people experiencing this issue. Thank you!

I am able to get into League of Legends but as soon as a game starts my game minimizes and shows the "A game is in progress" message but no reconnect button. I close the client, log back in and then it shows the same message with the reconnect button BUT when I click on the reconnect button it does nothing but minimizes my client. I maximize my client and click the reconnect button.. again, it minimizes my client. It is like I am just clicking the inimize button... really. This has been happening since the beginning of yesterday. I restarted my computer yesterday and that worked for a while. Today NOTHING is working. I have repaired my client and restarted my computer. This will be considered my second (2nd) leave of the day and I really don't feel like getting banned for a day from something that is RIOT's own issue. I am stopping today for a fear of this happening again but I would love to get back into the game and continue into my ranked games. I am asking for serious help and would love if a RIOT employee would respond just to let me know a little about what is up or if they are aware of this issue and have plans of fixing it. If not, I am more then happy to bring this issue to attention.

I have read some other threads about the reconnect issues and I feel they aren't experiencing the same issue I am. Close but not exact. If anyone has a suggestion please comment below as I am willing to fix this issue myself if it is something regarding my computer, my client or whatever and NOT something that is a RIOT' issue.

Thank you.
HyperLust
Hello, idk if you'd like to mix(hence that I couldn't make poll after edit for "x" reason) both post together, but I have already done a post explaining this same issue even further with tons of examples and after a WEEK I haven't yet got a red response about what this issue is.

Post in question:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2704197

Mrdemolisher

10-29-2012

Bump, please fix this Riot :s

PaddyTheGreat

10-29-2012

hi,

I have the same problem.

cant log ion to a game, it always says game still in progress please reconnect

CRaZyBliGhT

10-29-2012

Please fix. We can't play games.

Victor Marte

10-29-2012

free bump

Mrdemolisher

10-29-2012

bump

stainedsmurf

10-29-2012

same thing here, my friends and i started a blind pick (if that matters) game together, 9/10 players accepted, didn't time out, auto exit group, restart the group, says we left a game in progress, logout, login, then the reconnect thing pops up, click reconnect, the button goes grey, and then nothing happens. This bud is gamebreaking, and we have limited time to play, please riot, fix this soon.