Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 372 88.78%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.82%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.40%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jayfaz

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwariniel View Post
Hey guys, I'm really sorry you're experiencing this issue. I'm going to do some investigating and will talk to some folks about it.
Can this hurry up?

FluttershyIsCute

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwariniel View Post
Hey guys, I'm really sorry you're experiencing this issue. I'm going to do some investigating and will talk to some folks about it.
So um... still investigating or something? :s

FluttershyIsCute

12-16-2012

Mmk, posted another thread like this, just in case it needed some more attention. ^.^

Xerrol Nanoha

12-17-2012

Still having connectivity problems and I have a decent enough internet connection:
http://www.pingtest.net/result/74067825.png

FluttershyIsCute

12-17-2012

Hi, I believe I MIGHT have a solution, I found this on the wrenchmen's forum and I don't understand how to follow the last 2 step.

4. Did you recently use System Restore? Try this:
-Go to your League of Legends Folder (Default- C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
-Open LoLLauncher.exe.version (C:\Program Files\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\0. 0.0.## <- Highest numbered folder) using a text editor like notepad.
-Where the file reads "1.0.0.###", lower the ### in between the quote tags by one, save the file and then start the launcher to try to re-patch.

The highlighted texts is the step I'm having problem with, can a red/wrenchmen/ or someone help me?

FluttershyIsCute

12-17-2012

Bump

FluttershyIsCute

12-17-2012

Bump.

Kh4oTiiC

12-19-2012

Here's my solution I just had this problem this is what i did
close the client go here:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.203
I went there and deleted the S_OK file and then relaunched the client note: if it doesnt launch at first try going into the deploy folder and double click the .exe file if you dont have it go to the other folder in releases and go into the deploy folder in there and double click the .exe file there
Then relaunch your client
The client should be scanning your files and then it will launch to the game and you will be online again please let me know if this worked for you so we can spread this solution.
Cheers

SliceCombo

12-19-2012

Hello, im having a issue like this but mine is more serious i guess you would say ok so i crashed like these guys but i can reconnect, but sometime when i crash and try to reconnect all is i get is BUG SPLAT! so then i try again but i keep getting the same things! so there 1 leave and 1 error this bug splat has happened to me twice so 3 leaves basically and i crashed but i came back for 1 reason , i love playing LoL but when i freeze and lag i reset my computer telling my team if they're ok with it. so i do it. after all these things i got banned! for so many days i cant take the ban i dont mean to quit i love playing... i couldnt reconnect because of bug splat and because my cilent crashed after it crashed i came back but i got banned. not my fault please unban me i been trying to get no bans for xmas but i just cant with my bug splat issue and my crashing issue thank you. - SliceCombo

ChosenUndead7

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKilla JokaaXx View Post
Here's my solution I just had this problem this is what i did
close the client go here:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.203
I went there and deleted the S_OK file and then relaunched the client note: if it doesnt launch at first try going into the deploy folder and double click the .exe file if you dont have it go to the other folder in releases and go into the deploy folder in there and double click the .exe file there
Then relaunch your client
The client should be scanning your files and then it will launch to the game and you will be online again please let me know if this worked for you so we can spread this solution.
Cheers
This worked for me. I was having the problems described earlier involving no connection to the game, then reconnect not working. I went in and deleted that file and just played a custom game, fully operational. If this is indeed a global solution, people need to know.