Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 370 88.73%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.84%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.43%
Voters: 417. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterchieftoad

11-08-2012

I have a same issue, everytime i login it says ,,You have left a game in Progress" and there is recconect button, but when i click on it, it just goes grey and nothing happens. And funny part is i wasn't even in champ selection when it happened. Hope it will be resolved cause this continues like 3 hours now and i can't play a game.

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I'm really sorry for not being in the forums or even the game for another week. I have been busy and have been a bit put off by league as this issue persists. Thank you for posting and voting!

├ćolus

11-09-2012

I have been having this problem too and recently its been much worse than it has been. I check with my ISP and they said everything is fine on my end. For a while I was determined to push thru but its gotten so annoying that I have just given up playing until I can either find a reason for it and resolve it or till the issue it approached server side.

I don't even know what i can do.. Can't even play with my Team anymore.

WorkFunTime

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninebreaker84 View Post
I am having a very similar issue.

How it happened:
1. Started Ranked Solo Queue
2. Game Found
3. Clicked Accept
4. 8/10 people had clicked accept and the other 2 remained blank when my PvP.net crashed
5. Restarted PvP.net and I am sent to Game Abandonment message
6. I click Reconnect and the button gets grayed out, but I cannot reconnect
7. I restart PvP.net and sent back to 6.
8. Infinite loop 6-7
I have the same problem. There are posts about this being permanent and I won't stand for it because I have over 100 dollars in this account AND I just spent 5 dollars getting the zyra sale right before this problem occurred.

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I'm sure this is not permanent.. there isn't a way it could be and would not make sense. I say we spam the this forum with posts labled "[Reconnecting Issue]" Literally every thread should have the same name or something similar if that isn't possible. Once the forums starts filling up with posts about this.. i'm sure more RIOT employees will take a look and see about solving this issue.

Klaatuu

11-09-2012

To the good of some but the detriment of most, this bug is taking hold on others.
Personally I was just now hit by it when someone failed to accept the queued game, so I was sent back to the main screen rather than back into the queue. From what it seems, a permanent ghost game is now in progress that we can neither join nor leave from.
This must be League purgatory.

TheMishthra

11-09-2012

3rd time this week

TheMishthra

11-09-2012

How hard is it to notice an existing game with zero players. Screw it.... MORE TEEMO SKINS

PenguinX3

11-09-2012

If anyone else had noticed in another post, this was (from as far back as i've seen so far) first reported in 2008 or 2009. I can't remember what page it's on now but I'm sure it's getting sweeped again. The original poster said he'd stopped playing 3 years ago, decided to try it again a few days ago and was still having the issue. Riot did reply to the post but was saying it was "Lag issues". That post got -30 points on it. I laughed. I'm sure if we looked long enough there may be further dates of this starting and NOT getting fixed.

yety175

11-10-2012

yeah im getting the same problem. ill join a game and all the player will lock in or the timer will count all the way down and then it will just tell me game already in progress and i cant reconnect.