Why the new TT is unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antillon

10-26-2012

honestly this map has to many flaws,
for starters the alters are the stupidest ideas ever, they give the team that captures them way to unfair an advantage if they get both of them. and which will happen instantly if someone has a bad connection or lags at the start they automatically win unless they're terrible, because while they removed a bunch of snowball items. they give you a natural free snowball that causes them to automatically win, because a comeback now is impossible do to there being no choke point or a way to run when they're in base.

now if the game was even, the alters again present a problem, they completely ruin the lane phase. they basically require your whole team to go into a fight and ruin the farm, this presents a problem again because the team who naturally owned them before will most likely end up winning the team fight because if they aren't terrible they'll still be stronger and more fed. so then this alter now is giving them natural kills

so then another problem is they added the new wriggles, which now ruins every stealth champion, sure you can say that a oracles also countered a stealth. but you could kill them and get rid of them. which is 400 gold they need to respend to buy it back. but now this is impossible due to the fact that it is a item, and they can't lose this permanent oracles.

now another problem is the items that are gone, this basically even worsens how many champions can be played effectively on the map. before any champion was basically able to work on the twisted treeline, while bruisers were dominant, they were still beatable. now bruisers are basically the only champions that work, and since items such as the warmog's armor were removed that make you a hard to kill champion, they're almost unbeatable.

now may i tell you, this was supposed to be a remake of twisted tree line, this is not a remake of twisted, this is a new map completely. This map has none of the old gameplay mechanics of the twisted treeline. so why the hell is this replacing the old twisted treeline? this is basically a completely seperate map

honestly i can't stand this map anymore, twisted used to be fun i think, and i think this could be fun too. But why does this map have to replace twisted tree line when it's completely different

HowDoIMacro

10-26-2012

TL;DR

If its unplayable, dont play it.

Booker DeWitt

10-26-2012

Nothing wrong with the new map its great my only issue is that there is no hp% shredder other then that blade that does 4% of the current. This map lacks the ability to shred tanks though they did that to make people play aps still annoying

Too Many Poops

10-26-2012

Some people like that the lane phase is broken up, promotes actual pvp instead of mindless farming for ages.

Antillon

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicated01 View Post
Some people like that the lane phase is broken up, promotes actual pvp instead of mindless farming for ages.
i know some people like that the lane phase is broken up but this map is supposed to be a "remake" the current state it is in is nothing like the old TT which it should be