Diamond 3s players streaming 0 wins to diamond this weekend!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Once I'm off work I'll catch some of this. BTW Vesh, I have tried the new map and I still have my doubts.

HOWEVER, I would like to say thanks for the effort and for doing some streams as well. I feel watching some Rioters play will help me to better understand just WTF I am supposed to be doing out there to have more consistant games and not the chaos I seel it is now.

Also, I look forward to hearing Sam and a few other respected high ELO TT players explaining the pros of this new map. Hopefully I can be 1337 as you guys one day

EDIT:
I would like to say I think it is a bit crappy you guys are going to steamrole a new map in ranked after testing it extensivly. Maybe do normals so people can see what they are supposed to be doing on this new map, the spotlight was rather short.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhäntömZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Then you can post on this thread every day to remind me of our failure T_T
Like how you guys epic failed with the new TT in whole? Like how you guys keep refusing to acknowledge threads like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

Like how you guys keep pushing the new TT like it will make a difference. Start listening to the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booker DeWitt

Senior Member

10-26-2012

ZZZ now me and my friends might end up facing you already had to face lgn and that was not fun haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUNG FU GU View Post
Cool.
I have a question for your whole team.
Do you prefer the new or old TT map?

I personally love both map, the old TT was way more snowbally and variety of champions were low. I feel now that it's more balanced and more exciting. But it's a lot of change and people just can't handle it.

And if I had to choose, I'll choose the new one, just because of the balance and fix with all the errors from the previous map .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpamMasubi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Hmmmm Nice elo you got there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
Get diamond inbe4 DDoS!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Master Shaco

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zure View Post
How do you expect former competitive players to react to this ****? You basically pull the rug out from under us by completely changing the map, and now you and the people you used to test the map are going to stomp people trying to figure out what the **** is going on and why the **** you did this?

You guys are beyond reason, and handling this whole map thing terribly.
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
I personally love both map, the old TT was way more snowbally and variety of champions were low. I feel now that it's more balanced and more exciting. But it's a lot of change and people just can't handle it.

And if I had to choose, I'll choose the new one, just because of the balance and fix with all the errors from the previous map .
How did you make it to platinum thinking the champion variety was small? You must of started early, because wow my team "which i recreated 3 times due to us trying to make a perfect name" Dominated with Anivia, Ezreal, and Renekton. Those are probably some of the most underplayed "non-viable" champions that can easily stomp a TT game to a early defeat. However since i broke up with one of them, we had to disband :|.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
How did you make it to platinum thinking the champion variety was small? You must of started early, because wow my team "which i recreated 3 times due to us trying to make a perfect name" Dominated with Anivia, Ezreal, and Renekton. Those are probably some of the most underplayed "non-viable" champions that can easily stomp a TT game to a early defeat. However since i broke up with one of them, we had to disband :|.
The variety of viable champions in high elo 3s is small. Just because you did great in pre-gold with your team comp doesn't mean you wouldn't be putting yourself at a disadvantage using it in high-elo games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akumis

Member

10-26-2012

How hard would you say you guys bait, on average?

I know I bait really hard. Especially when I'm home alone. That's when I bait the hardest.

XD

Thanks for the stream by the way it's very informative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
The variety of viable champions in high elo 3s is small. Just because you did great in pre-gold with your team comp doesn't mean you wouldn't be putting yourself at a disadvantage using it in high-elo games.
You would wish. The only difference between TT and shadow isles is strategy. TT had it and shadow isles doesn't. However you are a confirmed sheep/troll so i bid you a do. If anyone wonders why downvotes will start coming is because E1C uses alternate accounts to upvote/downvote people.


123456 ... 10