5s Team LF Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

As the title indicates, we're a 5s team looking for a support. We've got 4 people but we cannot find a consistent 5th man. Reply with the following:

IGN
Top 3 (best, not favorites)
Secondary Role
Elo current and s2.

Not to worry, we'll likely practice with you and see who flows best with us, elo isn't too important but it's nice to know.

Also, add wrsthnsatn667 in-game, particularly if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Grollm

12-07-2012

IGN: Grollm
Top 3 (best, not favorites) Alistar, Leona, Soraka
Secondary Role: I can play any comfortably, but mid and jungle are usually the roles I play now in solo queue
Elo current and s2: My current elo is right around 1200. In season 2 I dropped down really low, down to right around 700ish. I fought and clawed my way back up to just shy of 1000. The problem I had in season 2 is I wanted to learn how to play support really well since no one did it, and I thought (in my flawed logic, haha) that if I played a badass support I would be able to carry a team. WRONG! I did become a a badass support though , just lost a lot of elo, haha. Feel free to add me though. I am a very good player and up until last night I was at about 60% win rate. Now I'm at exactly 50% win rate.

Alestros

Recruiter

12-07-2012

IGN: Alestros
Top 3 (best, not favorites Sona, Taric, Nunu)
Secondary Role: Anything except jungle
Elo current and s2. Curret=Uknown, have not played ranked yet. S2 1420 solo 1450 3s
I tried to add you in game but it didn't give me the usual "this person will be notified" message it does.
I own all supports except for Leona and I can play all supports sufficiently except for Zyra who I still need work on.

Painmerchantt

12-07-2012

IGN: Painmerchantt
Top 3 (best, not favorites): Sona, Lulu, Soraka
Secondary Role: ADC
Elo current and s2: 1100 current (damn elo hell) and don't remember from S2 sorry

Feel free to add me in game. I'll be around all night tonight starting at 6pm CST. I will try and add you as well when I get home. Thanks!

~Pain

Dynex

12-07-2012

IGN: Rejuveniile
Top 3 (best, not favorites): Taric, Sona (learning Nami)
Secondary Role: mid
Elo current and s2: currently sitting at 1088 elo and did not play ranked last season.

Flyingturtlelol

12-07-2012

IGN: Flyingturtlelol
Top 3 (best not favorites): Taric, Janna, Sona
Secondary Role: Mid or Jungle
ELO: S2 I was 1287 at my highest, was in the 1200s range most of the time only playing 20ish games. This season I have been hovering around 1200 the whole time.

Farlog

12-07-2012

IGN: Farlog
Top 3: Blitzcrank, lux, ali
Secondary Role: (actually my main role, ADC)
Elo: s2 was 1498 max, this season unranked but 1534 only played 70 ranked games last season.