Latency peaks + FPS drops

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Ever since the Elise patch I've been having my fps oscilate between around 60 and 30, and I usually have latency peaks going from 170 to over 1k and then getting the "attempting to reconnect" dialog open once or twice before I'm actually able to do it again. am I the only one having these issues? If not, how did you do to fix it? I've submitted a ticket but it was nowhere near helpful.

Riverrapter

10-26-2012

You are not alone, I can no longer play SR or TT because everytime i see and ULT i drop to 5fps.....whats going on Riot?

WhiteFire133

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Same here seems like Kathus Vayne and team battles drops u down to about 5 fps

I Love Slurpees

10-26-2012

Zyra's snare, LBs jump, elises qwe combo, just a couple of champs that I have seen make me go from 60 to 16, no wait 5, no wait 22 fps. Then I get flamed because I died due to my screen being frozen

casatore

10-26-2012

yea, also on some team fight that the fps goes to hell and back after u die.

PLEASE RIOT FIX THIS CAN PLAY RANKED!!!

Zyrkhan

10-27-2012

bump

Anzell

10-27-2012

Something was clearly programmed poorly this patch. The update they gave to "fix" the fps issues the other day did nothing for me =(

Zéfiro

10-28-2012

when i play maokai my fps drops to 20 from 45

jormunder

10-28-2012

Many people are having this issue and Riot has done nothing after their attempted "hotfix", which in reality did nothing to help the majority of the players. I have made my own post, and posted on many others pleading with RIot for an answer but all is silent for now.

Zéfiro

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jormunder View Post
Many people are having this issue and Riot has done nothing after their attempted "hotfix", which in reality did nothing to help the majority of the players. I have made my own post, and posted on many others pleading with RIot for an answer but all is silent for now.

gj.
they should give us a 10 win ip boost... on my first 15 minutes of game i have fps problems.