The new tt is not dominion!!!! Stop it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop69 View Post
then you failed to maintain control of yours and you let them snowball. grats. you lose. get into a new game or fight hard to come back.

Pick teemo and two bruisers, there now you have an early game advantage to those that didn't pick two bruisers and soe other guy.

Can the alters and bring back the wards and I'll be more than cool with the map.

Trono210

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotag View Post
Please, tell me how the new map is the equivalence of the old TT.
Its not, Riot WANTED to change the map. they werent happy with it.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotag View Post
Please, tell me how the new map is the equivalence of the old TT.
i never claimed it WAS like the old TT.

I am saying that the idiots claiming the new TT is like Dom are ****ing retarded.

Because they most clearly ARE pants on ****ing fire retarded

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trono210 View Post
Its not, Riot WANTED to change the map. they werent happy with it.
And this is a major point. It shouldn't matter much if riot like their maps more or less. It's the players that makes the game what it is, it's crucial for a sucessfull buisness. "Customers are always right".

It's THEIR game, WE play it.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
Pick teemo and two bruisers, there now you have an early game advantage to those that didn't pick two bruisers and soe other guy.

Can the alters and bring back the wards and I'll be more than cool with the map.
i do see teemo alot more, with no wards buyable he is almost mandatory imo. which is a problem.

snowballing is also a problem.

So hate the map for THOSE reasons.

Spouting off "Rawr i hate new TT is like dom RAWWWRRRR" just makes you seem as retarded as those Westboro Baptist Church guys.

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

Quote:
i do see teemo alot more, with no wards buyable he is almost mandatory imo. which is a problem.

snowballing is also a problem.

So hate the map for THOSE reasons.

Spouting off "Rawr i hate new TT is like dom RAWWWRRRR" just makes you seem as retarded as those Westboro Baptist Church guys.

never called it dominion once. I hate it for the reason I listed.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
never called it dominion once. I hate it for the reason I listed.
you didnt

but a whole ****ing lot of players on this forum ARE just calling it Dom 2.0 asking for old TT back and want this map named Shadow Isle and put under the dominion catagory for selection.

and that is just too god damned stupid for me to let stand uncontested.

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
i am also not trying to say the map is good. im just ****ing sick of people using god damned fallacys to justify their positions.

if your going to hate on something at least do it in a way that makes some ****ing sense

I agree it doesn't play like Dominion. I mean Dominion is better. It does however "feel" like a Dominion game "feels" because its very chaotic.

It just doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. Sorry.

Taarki

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
To Op: I fully agree that his map plays nothing like Dominion, but I'm not defending your other points.

By the logic that this map is Dominion, any kind of new game-play element would make a map Dominion.

Also, this map snowballs heavily- while snowballing barely even exists on Dominion.

This map is not equivalent to the old Twisted Treeline- it is a brand new map, not an overhaul as it was advertised.

That doesn't make it Dominion, though.
let me give you some hints why a lot of people think its dominion
In dominion: capture alters(riot calls them turrets somehow) and you win
New TT: capture alters and you win(10% ad/ap boost is OP its like your whole team having a full build with ap and then adding another rabadons as a 7th item or another infinity edge as a 7th on AD

Jack Frozen

10-26-2012

Caption of altars; not dominion style at all.

sarcasm