The new tt is not dominion!!!! Stop it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

it plays NOTHING like dom *AT* *ALL*

The altars barley even effect the game. If each tome controls their altar then each team gets a bonus 4 gold on kills. thats it.

That is not even as good as ashe hawkshot, its like having a twisted fate passive. is TF passive OP? no? then shut the **** up you ****** lemming.

The only time it matters is if one team captures BOTH altars, and guess what that means? It means you got aced teamfighting on one of the altars, and it means your 2 solo laners suck at supporting the jungle. too bad.

point is

THIS IS NOT DOMINION
IT DOES NOT PLAY LIKE DOMINION
NOT AT ALL

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop69 View Post
it plays NOTHING like dom *AT* *ALL*

The altars barley even effect the game. If each tome controls their altar then each team gets a bonus 4 gold on kills. thats it.

]

operative word "if"

You notice how people are complaining about snowballing on the forums? teh laters are at the heart of that complaint.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

p.s. too hell with the downvoting haters too blinded by their aspergers and resistance to change to understand the argument "Just because there is altars, does not mean its dominion."

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

It's based on dominion. It is pretty clear.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
operative word "if"

You notice how people are complaining about snowballing on the forums? teh laters are at the heart of that complaint.
then you failed to maintain control of yours and you let them snowball. grats. you lose. get into a new game or fight hard to come back.

TT has always been super snow bally, even moreso than top lane on SR.

Saying "The new TT is pretty much dominion 2.0" is a ****ing logical fallacy.

False Equivalence

Treetop69

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotag View Post
It's based on dominion. It is pretty clear.
Why cant i hold all of these false equivalence!?!?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ku...of-grocery.jpg

Treetop69

10-26-2012

for those who dont know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Quote:
A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially in order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result.
meaning because TT 2.0 has altars DOES NOT equate to it being Dominion 2.0

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop69 View Post
Why cant i hold all of these false equivalence!?!?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ku...of-grocery.jpg
Please, tell me how the new map is the equivalence of the old TT.

Galgus

10-26-2012

To Op: I fully agree that this map plays nothing like Dominion, but I'm not defending your other points.

By the logic that this map is Dominion, any kind of new game-play element would make a map Dominion.

Also, this map snowballs heavily- while snowballing barely even exists on Dominion.

This map is not equivalent to the old Twisted Treeline- it is a brand new map, not an overhaul as it was advertised.

That doesn't make it Dominion, though.

Treetop69

10-26-2012

i am also not trying to say the map is good. im just ****ing sick of people using god damned fallacys to justify their positions.

if your going to hate on something at least do it in a way that makes some ****ing sense