Riot you killed this game with Dominion TT as i call it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloppy Tacos

10-26-2012

Riot i hope you see this and do something fast. I play 3s and ONLY 3s and guess what happened i spend A LOT of money on skins and stuff cause i absolutely LOVRE this game only because of OLD TT. and you took it away? what were you thinking???? you dont balance classes over TT so why would you EVER spend time redoing it...it was perfect you had jungle to feed on and wards and everything is gone

This new TT map is not atall fun alters and extra gold and extra levels what really? i wud play DOMINION for this which i dont cause its horrible.... i want my Old TT back or i quit and you will never get a dime from me again. I like the concept but label it as a 3v3 under dominion mode and give us our beloved Old TT back and FAST

jacksexkate

10-26-2012

byee

Destraega

10-26-2012

Amen. **** this new map

Flagrock

10-26-2012

The new map is poorly done. The altar idea sucks because it's basically a trading thing every 3 minutes. I mean you can't stop someone from taking the altar if they're standing on it which totally destroys the purpose. Also, vision of the altars makes junglers seen defeating the purpose yet again. Also, your "balancing" of bruisers is poor. I hate the new map tbh. It is a mix between Dominion and Summoner's Rift which is terrible. I enjoyed the new items, but the base layout made it tighter and really easy to turtle (more so than normal not using superlazer trick) because of the close areas. This map really did the opposite of what you were intending.

RyokanRicardo

10-26-2012

Keep this new map if you want RIOT i dont care, but please give US the old TT, thats the only thing my brother and i play...

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

1. Dominion is a great map, and plays nothing like new TT.

2. Don' insult Dominion by comparing it to this terribly unbalanced map that calls itself Twisted Treeline.

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
1. Dominion is a great map, and plays nothing like new TT.

2. Don' insult Dominion by comparing it to this terribly unbalanced map that calls itself Twisted Treeline.

I agree that Dominion is better.

I Don't like playing dominion AT ALL.

SaveTheMaids

10-26-2012

I don't completely dislike the new map. It is interesting as a game mode on it's own. However, I don't like not being able to ward. I play less mobile champions and warding is how I made up for that weakness.

Now I just feel like I am at more of a disadvantage against more mobile champions early.

It would be great if we could somehow keep the old TT, as well as this new game mode, but that may be asking for too much I dunno.

Boagster

10-26-2012

The new Twisted Treeline is nothing like Dominion. If you think it is, take a look at that link. If, after reading the thread, you still think it is, please, add some rational reasoning as to why.

PS: OP, there are no bonus levels.

PPS: Give it a few weeks for people to develop a strategy.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

While we are all not playing LoL, i would suggest that if you like sword and shield games, dark souls just released a dlc . They were never going to make it and then a petition "kinda like this one http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 " showed up and they made it for their community because they care about their market unlike Riot Games.