Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Log out button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vondur

12-15-2012

Quote:
Arcticfury:
Why don't you simply run a second LOL client, it will boot up and a little dialog box will tell you the client is already running and ask if you want to run it anyways, then click your X to log out of the original, then go to the bathroom, come back and hit the yes on the dialog box. All done.

I see what you are getting at. However, I do not know if that will load up, once closing the old client, with the new update. I will have to give this a try sometime. Thank you for the idea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mastercheefpwnzu

01-17-2013

Bump.

I am new to LoL, and it's the first thing to annoy me about the game, is the fact that there is no log out button and/or option. I hate having to close the entire client, and then reboot just to relog.

I don't understand why this wasn't one of the first things to be implemented into the client.