Average Game Length "20-30" minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

10-26-2012

It should be changed to "30 to 40 minutes"

XxBaLaKxX

10-26-2012

for real, i kept reading about how turtling and long games would not be experience on this new 3v3 and now i cant finish a game before 35 minutes unless i surrender

Crustededge

10-26-2012

I played my first one last night as Garen and we won in 23 mins, could have been faster but I felt like getting my full build before closing it out.

Soup44

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustededge View Post
I played my first one last night as Garen and we won in 23 mins, could have been faster but I felt like getting my full build before closing it out.
So you stomped them and it still took 23 mins to finish is what you are saying.

Boagster

10-26-2012

Personal experience: 15-35 minutes, not including Surrender@20.

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

I've had eith it's decided in the first five minutes or so. of it goes on for over 30 minutes. Never in between.

Crustededge

10-26-2012

23 mins because i was playing it safe i think. I could have probably pressured harder but i was farming jungle and ganking and then i realized my team was mostly sitting at tower because the team beat their asses every time they went to do stuff so we pushed as a team and it was GG fast

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

My first 10 games went for an average fo 31 minutes. My last 10 games went for 28 minutes in average. So 29,5 minutes total average. If i remember right, thats a little shorter than the old TT games. Rarely my games are ending in surrender and when it happends we are about to destroy the Nexus anyway. Its nice to see shorter games that go to the very ending, much more fulfilling win or lose. Another thing that i've noted is that the game lengths are much less dispersed. On the old TT you had a 35-40 minutes games in average but with frequent games going over 50 min / 1 hour or many games ending on surrender at 15..

SaveTheMaids

10-26-2012

From my limited experience turtling is definitely possible on this map.
If the enemy team has a champion that is good at defending or a game-changing ult that punishes initiating (such as Cass's R or Anivia's wall)... coupled with 2 other bruisers can make it very difficult to push a tower or take an Alter. This just stalls the game, more so than old TT imo.

Some team comps can defend hard before you even get close to their nexus, and the fact that you can't ward the map doesn't help.

I think this map favors highly mobile champions a little too much.
I tend to play less mobile champions and warding was my way of making up for that weakness. Currently I just feel like I'm at a huge disadvantage pretty much all game.