low on memory warnings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chViETnk

01-25-2013

when i am playing, i would randomly get "low on memory" warnings

what could be causing this issue? does it really take up that much?

dxdaig doesnt show but i am running crossfire 5850's if that could be an issue..

playing in full screen border-less with all settings maxed.

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Greetings chViETnk!

There is numerous reports across the web and other gaming communities when using duel Crossfire 5850s that 1 of the cards will run at 99% capacity and the other will run about 10-15% capacity. It's a known bug with the graphics cards. I suggest looking further using google for fixes for the issue!, since it's all caused by the using duel crossfires

-Best of Luck!
*If you need further assistance please feel free to reply or make another thread.
McD

chViETnk

01-25-2013

Hey thanks for the reply, i will monitor my cards and see what the loads are but honestly i dont think this game is that intensive to use up even one card is it?

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Well No,

But you have to remember. Your computer is generating graphics for EVERYTHING being displayed on your screen ALL AT ONE TIME.. Crossfires arn't the most powerful cards that's why their typically used in conjunction with another one.

McD

chViETnk

01-25-2013

yes i am aware of that. i think you are misunderstanding what crossfire is... you can crossfire any card

i am monitoring my load while playing, i havnt gotten the warning yet but loads are at only 50% on one card