Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Altars..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scheunemeister

10-26-2012

i would still much rather have the old TT back.

samlovemetal

10-26-2012

Quote:
GRRgamel:
this isn't really constructive. riot will skim right over your post as soon as they see all the asterisks. please try to put together a cognitive thought.

Oh yeah right Riots going to read my ****ing post. Im just *****ing because I know nothing is going to change.

GRRgamel

10-26-2012

Quote:
fiddlesticksssss:
Copied your name and pasted it in the search box? I would be lying if i said riot didn't try to bury your thread though, because just yesterday you were first page.

well thank you! and thanks for the bump.

and yeah.. i was really distraught about not being able to find it.. i thought they had deleted it all together. it was on the front page, and then i dug through old threads and i knew there was no way it fell that far away.. but i guess it did. hmm.