Singed, Teemo and Jax.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Seriously, are there any good counters for them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowDoIMacro

Senior Member

10-26-2012

slows and kiting.

teemo isnt that good imo, seen him 3 times and shut him down hard ( twice with nunu and once with kass)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jarubbaal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Teemo counters Singed Early game and lategame with on-hit.

Jax dodges auto attacks. Play an AD Caster/Mage. Renekton is my favorite. Swain/rumble/singed do very well.

Teemo blinds auto attacks. Play an AD Caster/Mage. As a team, kill him first. Do not pursue prolonged trades in lane.

Basically all 3 of these champs are strong against auto attacking melee champs. I'd say explore outside of the traditional meta, and you will find many alternatives.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Nasus counters everyone with that huge ass slow. Teemo is hard, because he can just build max shrooms then make vilemaw pit the pit of despair with blackfire. You run in and you instantly die. Jax is still god tier on this map, so it requires teamwork to actually beat him. Singed.....I have no clue. Late game singed just breaks this piece of garbage map all to hell, now that he can do % health burn on top of his massive damage poison trail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boagster

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Counter to Singed? Kill his teammates first and DON'T CHASE SINGED!!!!! A little CC and repositioning can go a long way, too.

I mainly play Singed in 3v3, both old TT and new TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
Counter to Singed? Kill his teammates first and DON'T CHASE SINGED!!!!! A little CC and repositioning can go a long way, too.

I mainly play Singed in 3v3, both old TT and new TT.
we don't want to chase singed, but he can sure beat us up good. Especially with his other two team mates. and later on when he gets sticky fluid he can negeate that speed buff in the middle.

He's just another champion that can bully you out of getting the alters and later on he's unstoppable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tominix55

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarubbaal View Post
Teemo counters Singed Early game and lategame with on-hit.

Jax dodges auto attacks. Play an AD Caster/Mage. Renekton is my favorite. Swain/rumble/singed do very well.

Teemo blinds auto attacks. Play an AD Caster/Mage. As a team, kill him first. Do not pursue prolonged trades in lane.

Basically all 3 of these champs are strong against auto attacking melee champs. I'd say explore outside of the traditional meta, and you will find many alternatives.
Jax has a 35% aoe damage reduction while he dodges. Renekton has two aoe and a single target which can be dodged and Jax stun/gapclose > Renekton's. If Jax gets an early lead from a gank he will dominate most matchups.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Nasus counters everyone with that huge ass slow. Teemo is hard, because he can just build max shrooms then make vilemaw pit the pit of despair with blackfire. You run in and you instantly die. Jax is still god tier on this map, so it requires teamwork to actually beat him. Singed.....I have no clue. Late game singed just breaks this piece of garbage map all to hell, now that he can do % health burn on top of his massive damage poison trail.
New Grizelds Lantern or whatever counters Teemo shrooms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Olaf/Yorick (Jax can have trouble with these laning), Alistar, Annie
Or alternatively, if you feeling like a BA

Kha'xiz, Sejuani, Anivia (the high mobility, damage, stun, and Ic'olation you will need. Just dont let it fall apart when you are not together)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diskings

Senior Member

10-26-2012

You're in luck, it doesn't matter anymore. There's no longer a reason to play TT