Dual Objective Gameplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruuak

10-26-2012

I have played almost 20 games of the new Twisted Treeline! and I must say I really have come to enjoy it. When I played my first couple games I really wanted the old map back, I still do but only because I want more maps to play on and I enjoyed the strategies used on that map. I often play TT or Dom due to time and have to say this will remain a favorite. I enjoy the alters and the turrets/inhibitors Riot has used here, it provides constant objectives throughout the game and I have found in order to really win you have to always play as a team, which is my favorite part of the game, the team fights. Also the new items really help in way of bridging the gap on a lot of champions to make sure they can fill needed roles on each team with only 3 people for each! Thank you once again!

I would like to see both the old and the new twisted treeline but won't complain if this is the one that stays from now on.

PorcoRex

10-26-2012

I totally agree with you. People dont like it now cause its new and they still dont know how to organise and farm/capture altars/kill spider.

But it makes the game more interesting and there are many more fights.

Desocupado

10-26-2012

I don't like it because they remove the old map for no reason, instead of doing a simple fix.