Zombie brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XoPandaBearX

10-26-2012

This skin look nice but the skill suck..... Wow different color. It would be nice if he shot skulls and his ult be a skull face.... and his w would be nice if it had hands reaching out... i really like this but i don't believe it worth 1820. Good thing i can get a refund and get fiora skin

Lord Lucifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

agree....like there are a bit particle changes but its just so minimal.....its all about animation but serious what are the chances of someone playing those in the middle of a team fight.....

Nyx HD

10-26-2012

Fiora skin has a taunt change... that's it... so not worth it! Anyway there are so many awesome changes on Zombie Brand... Best skin in the game! Especially if you actually play brand... I'm guessing you just bought it even tho you don't like the champion.

Misentro

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoPandaBearX View Post
This skin look nice but the skill suck..... Wow different color. It would be nice if he shot skulls and his ult be a skull face.... and his w would be nice if it had hands reaching out... i really like this but i don't believe it worth 1820. Good thing i can get a refund and get fiora skin
New model, new animations, recoloured spell effects, new voice work... it already has more than Gentleman Cho, which is often seen as one of the best legendaries.

Dirty Lemur

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misentro View Post
New model, new animations, recoloured spell effects, new voice work... it already has more than Gentleman Cho, which is often seen as one of the best legendaries.
well considering liondance kogmaw has a complete rework on near everything, as well as a few other legendary, I think it bares consideration. the sad reason i bought this skin is due to limited time, and nothing on brand being worth it besides this.

I am glad they made his a skin as nice as this is, but it was disappointing that its just green hue fire for the abilities instead of something like zombie puke or [use your imagination here].... right?

Spadow

11-11-2012

Voice Over
Death Animation
Chasing Animation
Respawn Animation
New Quotes
New Taunt, Joke, Dance, Laugh
New Walking Animation(also a trail of green footsteps)
New Model
Recoloured Spells
LEGACY!!!!!!

I really don't see how this doesn't meet the requirements of a legendary skin

Kanderas

11-14-2012

WTF Skulls flying everywhere? You realise this is a SKIN not a NEW CHAMP right? This skin is one of the best they've ever created in terms of quality and effort and if you can't appreciate that go and play Team Fortress 2 ffs.

MercielagoTears

11-15-2012

Nothing beats a champ that can do MJs Thriller Dance. But everyone has their own opinions.