Like the new TT meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkalink

10-26-2012

I'm really liking TT now. I know people don't like the no wards and such, but I feel like the meta hasn't been fleshed out yet.

For instance, having a dedicated Jungler opens up a lot of new styles of play. They act like a moving ward for safety and because of this, even hypercarries can be brought into the game to solo bot lane and such. So long as you don't push into their half it's hard to get the jump on the lane when there's someone watching every movement through your half of the jungle.
Many disagree but this is my two cents so far.

Try being a jungler with smite and all that and see how it treats you. So far it's done me well, and presented the map in a new light.

Crustededge

10-26-2012

I agree, i wasnt really thinking when i tried the new TT last night and picked garen. garen is a pretty junk jungle in SR but in TT he ****s on people because he can just get around the map so quickly and burst people down fairly easily. I will play some more games and see if my mind changes but so far im digging it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Let me help. You probably never played TT and don't even know what the meta is other than what you saw in you 1 game in solo queue. Here are some strong champion combos for you. Ezreal, Morgana, Leona. That is a strong team that can end a game early. Here is another - Cho'gath, Corki, Anivia. Again can end game early with strong team fight potential. You know nothing of old TT, and really have no right to even say "i like this meta over the other" when in reality its almost the exact same thing as 5s except minus 2 other champions.

tominix55

10-26-2012

Meta:
Bot: Rumble/Morg/Vlad/Kennen bot
Top: Darius/Malphite/Jax/Garen/Teemo
Jungle: Riven/Shyvana/Shaco

Jungle is a must on new TT, neutrals give too much gold to pass up and map control is awesome too.
It has been working so far for my team.

Bayonetwork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Let me help. You probably never played TT and don't even know what the meta is other than what you saw in you 1 game in solo queue. Here are some strong champion combos for you. Ezreal, Morgana, Leona. That is a strong team that can end a game early. Here is another - Cho'gath, Corki, Anivia. Again can end game early with strong team fight potential. You know nothing of old TT, and really have no right to even say "i like this meta over the other" when in reality its almost the exact same thing as 5s except minus 2 other champions.

Dat attitude. Get over yourself.

ApolloMk2

10-29-2012

Ya - New map is better, most of the people raging are the people that used old TT as basically a 1v1 map, and never enjoy/help team fights.

PurpleURP

10-29-2012

i agree with this point, however doesnt detract from the fact that this map is still not a good replacement for twisted treeline. We want to keep both maps not get rid of the new one for the old. Why cant they keep both"?

White Pony

10-29-2012

I'm on board with the jungler thing. I've found that I do the best when I jungle even on 5s, so I like the new jungle layout and the importance they've brought to the role with their new layout. I still think it should be a separate map, though. :\