Some of the new items from TT will hit Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

10-26-2012

Well, Sauron's going to be busy updating his tier lists. I wonder if he's going to just shove everyone who isn't Kassadin or affected out of cheesecake or just make a new tier above that for AD Casters and bruisers so he doesn't have to move everyone else down.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

i Actually think that they were talking about Hatchet and maybe Witchcap. omg i'm such a noob i lost to a Mundo yesterday and never considered on getting hatchet ._____. >_< GG me.

ricedream5

10-26-2012

Let's hope that awful hatchet doesn't get moved over...Executioner's might be the most cost-effective item in the game and I'd hate to see it replaced with something with an overpriced passive. This is especially true since Sanguine blade is so inefficient as a lifesteal item compared to stacking a couple of Execs.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

woogles has to come over. the current deathcap is very lacking in dominion

urmamasllama

10-26-2012

would rather something a bit different from wooglets at least in recipe. would much rather two blasting wands than an NLR

DiscworldDeath

10-27-2012

The cost of the components and combine cost is part of how they balance an item.

Catnium

10-27-2012

lots of people forgetting that any healing item be it from assists/kill spell vamp or life leech is still affected by the dominion healing reduction.

Tempestphile

10-27-2012

Well, if wooglets comes, has to disable rabadons

Rabadons + wooglet is going to be a nightmare

On the other hand, let's wait what comes across first!

Infirc

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
lots of people forgetting that any healing item be it from assists/kill spell vamp or life leech is still affected by the dominion healing reduction.
doesn't stop Nunu from being a monster. why would it stop Darius?

konfetarius

10-27-2012

Because Nunu's heal is an order of magnitude above everyone else's?