3 doran's blade combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

10-02-2010

It works even in longer games, don't be fooled. They provide a solid advantage compared to people who just rush into a large item.

You just sell them off as you need the space.

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

I had a teemo on the enemy team do this, and I found it very odd, because I had never seen it before. I asked him about it after the game, and he just said "it works" and another person said "the pros do it" so I think I may try this strategy when I get the chance.

Donubis

08-14-2011

It's very very cost effective, I do it with pantheon, the dmg boost is very noticeable on his Q, the up boost can make you not as squishy, and the 9% life steal can give you better lane sustain.

You will need to ride on the slight advantage tho, coz if you buy those 3 and continue farming, then you are better off going straight to the item you had ur eyes on, this strat only works if you use it to gang and effectively stoping the opposite team to have a easy time getting his IE.

shubomber

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donubis View Post
You will need to ride on the slight advantage tho, coz if you buy those 3 and continue farming, then you are better off going straight to the item you had ur eyes on, this strat only works if you use it to gang and effectively stoping the opposite team to have a easy time getting his IE.
yup.

if you're going to be passive and farm (a viable strategy in many games) you're better off grabbing a gp5 item instead, which will help you get to the big item sooner anyway.

Iliketurtle

08-14-2011

no do not stack

Eppa

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubomber View Post
yup.

if you're going to be passive and farm (a viable strategy in many games) you're better off grabbing a gp5 item instead, which will help you get to the big item sooner anyway.

If you can use those Dorans items to deny your opponent farm then its not wasted.

Meatzombie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

this is even more viable in TT