Debating quitting LoL because of new 3s...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowDoIMacro

10-26-2012

K bai!

Branconius

10-26-2012

+1 You're not the only one. If Riot fails to recoginze the overwhelming response to either bring the original back or make it a seperate map then I definetly will stop playing as they will be just another "buisness" making "buisness" decisions other then what a majority (take note that im not saying everyone) wants.

My3kGT

10-26-2012

I'm actually wondering why they removed TT without asking the community first. The new beta map should have just been an option to play until players got used to it and maybe started enjoying it. But for it to be the only option for 3v3 players, that's not cool. I may not quit, but I wont be playing anymore LoL until the old TT is back.

Destraega

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchardtoucher View Post
You are delusional if you think the player bases of the old TT and SR are comparable. Absolutely delusional. When I tried to play TT before the remake on this acct, which is level 17, it was often upwards of a 5-8 minute queue. More if it was at off-peak hours. It is NEVER over a minute wait for SR. There are enough people at level 30, average Elo, to support ONE 3's map. At high Elo, low Elo, and sub level 30, there is NOT a large player pool for 3's. At least before this remake.

On a related note, I can't wait until Riot releases stats related to this map remake in a few weeks. So those of you who play 3's can see how large of a minority you are/were compared to SR. And so all the complainers crying for the old map can see how huge of a player-base bump this overhaul gave 3's.
This is possibly the most retarded thing said on this thread.

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLiFFFFY View Post
I play league of legends prolly about 4-5 hours a day, and maybe play 1 5s game and the rest 3s. I used to have a real passion for the feel of 3s, but now that the new twisted treeline is out im really thinking about quitting all together. 3s was basically the reason i played LoL, and i believe its completely ruined. I dont understand why they dont make it a 3v3 dominion (as in a whole new map), considering they are going to lose a LOT of players if they dont bring back the old 3s. At least as an option to play. I sure hope they do, this is a great game but i would hate to see the developers kill off the community by taking away the original GOOD 3v3. Well there i said it, does anybody agree with me? or am i just crazy
This is going to happen. A lot.

Just think about it. What if they change SM and add altars, remove half of the jungle, give you more gold on start etc.
People would be pissed and riot wouldn't give a cr*p about the playerbase, just like now.

The game is dying..and it started by removing the old TT.

LeagueOfLeaguez

10-26-2012

i dont like the new map anyways...
some champs like tryn just screws up everything at the one last team fight..
and its too easy to gank/be ganked and i see at least one person go 2-10 in a short time

Velcross

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

if they changed the main buff and took away the capture points and replaced them with some sort of minion camp with a buff i think would be better

RyokanRicardo

10-26-2012

99% of my time spent on LoL where on the old TT, need the map back please.