Debating quitting LoL because of new 3s...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLiFFFFY

10-26-2012

I play league of legends prolly about 4-5 hours a day, and maybe play 1 5s game and the rest 3s. I used to have a real passion for the feel of 3s, but now that the new twisted treeline is out im really thinking about quitting all together. 3s was basically the reason i played LoL, and i believe its completely ruined. I dont understand why they dont make it a 3v3 dominion (as in a whole new map), considering they are going to lose a LOT of players if they dont bring back the old 3s. At least as an option to play. I sure hope they do, this is a great game but i would hate to see the developers kill off the community by taking away the original GOOD 3v3. Well there i said it, does anybody agree with me? or am i just crazy

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLiFFFFY View Post
I play league of legends prolly about 4-5 hours a day, and maybe play 1 5s game and the rest 3s. I used to have a real passion for the feel of 3s, but now that the new twisted treeline is out im really thinking about quitting all together. 3s was basically the reason i played LoL, and i believe its completely ruined. I dont understand why they dont make it a 3v3 dominion (as in a whole new map), considering they are going to lose a LOT of players if they dont bring back the old 3s. At least as an option to play. I sure hope they do, this is a great game but i would hate to see the developers kill off the community by taking away the original GOOD 3v3. Well there i said it, does anybody agree with me? or am i just crazy
I'm right there with ya buddy.

Galinheiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

lol

rlchardtoucher

10-26-2012

They're going to lose zero players, including you. No one played Treeline before, and now tons of people are trying it out. Success.

Keegstar

10-26-2012

a group of dedicated players loved TT and riot listened to people that are going to play it maybe for a week and never play it again just like dominion.

Taarki

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchardtoucher View Post
They're going to lose zero players, including you. No one played Treeline before, and now tons of people are trying it out. Success.
Tons of players played TT... and now all the players who played TT (almost as many as played SR (by que times)) that were diehard players and loved the map are quitting becuase the new map sucks.
i have been deciding all today whether or not to quit, and i still havn't decided but if they don't bring the map back within a couple weeks i will quit, and so will many other players, and riot will be like those other companies who had a great game and screwed it up and everyone quit...

pyde

10-26-2012

Yeah I think I may be quitting LoL as well all i ever played was 3 vs 3 I cant stand TT2. Sadly since release iv put around 400$ in this game and so many hours mainly only in 3 vs 3. I am not a big fan of 5 vs 5 but It beats the hell out of TT2 but cant come close in any shape or form of TT.

rlchardtoucher

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
Tons of players played TT... and now all the players who played TT (almost as many as played SR (by que times)) that were diehard players and loved the map are quitting becuase the new map sucks.
i have been deciding all today whether or not to quit, and i still havn't decided but if they don't bring the map back within a couple weeks i will quit, and so will many other players, and riot will be like those other companies who had a great game and screwed it up and everyone quit...
You are delusional if you think the player bases of the old TT and SR are comparable. Absolutely delusional. When I tried to play TT before the remake on this acct, which is level 17, it was often upwards of a 5-8 minute queue. More if it was at off-peak hours. It is NEVER over a minute wait for SR. There are enough people at level 30, average Elo, to support ONE 3's map. At high Elo, low Elo, and sub level 30, there is NOT a large player pool for 3's. At least before this remake.

On a related note, I can't wait until Riot releases stats related to this map remake in a few weeks. So those of you who play 3's can see how large of a minority you are/were compared to SR. And so all the complainers crying for the old map can see how huge of a player-base bump this overhaul gave 3's.

SmokingJoeNL

10-26-2012

I have no reason to play lol anymore.

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I like the new map and think it's an improvement over the old one. Not enough people play TT for two maps and i think they should keep the new and get rid of the old one.