Would Riot comment so we know they care?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

realyl wish you guys did not change the 3v3 map mid season before the season end.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
The TT team is also doing an AMA on reddit right now where they are addressing a number of questions and concerns.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._treeline_ask/
Could you maybe make a sticky post anouncing this somewhere in the TT forum? This is news to me. Thank you.

Logibro

10-26-2012

Quote:
The TT team is also doing an AMA on reddit right now where they are addressing a number of questions and concerns.

Would it be possible to get a few more Red replies here on the TT forums themselves? I'm not a fan of Reddit and I think there are a few threads floating around that could do with an opinion or comment from a Red if at all possible.

Twilight Monkey

10-26-2012

Quote:

So rioters answer a few question (moslty softballs and praise) on reddit?

We want answers on this forum god damnit

p.s: Still, thanks for the link Ves. I would never hve known otherwise, witch is also a reason we want anwsers on the forum.

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I like the new map and think it's an improvement over the old one. Not enough people play TT for two maps and i think they should keep the new and get rid of the old one.

Raging Inferno

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I like the new map and think it's an improvement over the old one. Not enough people play TT for two maps and i think they should keep the new and get rid of the old one.
Ya, explain that to the few thousand people who diagree

Tilthan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
They keep ignoring this question: "Will we ever see the old TT as a playable map again?"
Probably because they answered it months ago when they first said they redesigned the whole map. Old TT is gone unless something has significantly changed in the last few weeks.

Méthode

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Inferno View Post
Where are those few thousands?

I prefer the new one. But not enough to play it more then SR. I do not like the altars objective and wish they were replaced by red lizard perhaps? Also, would like having "holes" or "curves" in walls for possible fog of war cutting off for jukes. At least, less linear level so it doesnt feel too murderbright-like (kill or be killed) where champions who excel at small skirmish/duels reign supreme.

tl;dr, map is fun and new, different feeling to it, but has a very low skill curve and low possibly of outcome thought.

Raging Inferno

10-26-2012

Let me get one thing strait.... they put in a option to buy ward skins, but then get rid of wards in TT? that's just bad marketing

Méthode

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Inferno View Post
Where are those few thousands?

I prefer the new one. But not enough to play it more then SR. I do not like the altars objective and wish they were replaced by red lizard perhaps? Also, would like having "holes" or "curves" in walls for possible fog of war cutting off for jukes. At least, less linear level so it doesnt feel too murderbright-like (kill or be killed) where champions who excel at small skirmish/duels reign supreme.

tl;dr, map is fun and new, different feeling to it, but has a very low skill curve and low possibly of outcome thought.