The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

(( Jeez! There are around 3-4 people falling head over heels for Tybresa. Should I take that as a compliment or the fact my character is a big Sue? x_x ))

Tybresa placed down the empty glass after finished its contents and lets out a dreamy sigh.

That's the thing, Sarah! I'm not ... I didn't set my expectations too high! I'm not looking for Prince Charming ...! I'm looking for that man - or... well, person - ...that will just ... give me those kind of tingles everyone experiences when they're in love!

She shudders for a moment, when she actually gets tingles, but because of the rum still burning her throat. She props her chin in her hand and lets out a huff.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I destined to be alone...?

Valorans Outlaw

03-26-2013

Jayce would chuckle nervously. "It's not a Caitlyn or Vi problem, if that's what you're thinking...There's this woman that is 'testing the waters', is a way to put it, with me. I want to be able to convince her to stay with me, though...I'm afraid she'll just leave me one day because I'm not good enough for her. Is there any way to help convince her that I am 'the one'?"

Ásk Ryze

03-26-2013

"Well, in that case, I bid you good day. Thank you very much." Ryze stood and bowed, before leaving a small tip and exiting the bar.

Ask the Lunari

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah was still at the front counter, helping people with their yummy problems. Perhaps Nami would awaken alongside Diana, though.
Diana would groan and notice Nami asleep upon the couch across from her, quirking a brow as she slowly stands up... moving over to that couch herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami wouldn't react to Sarah picking her up, curling up slightly when she was placed on the couch.
Diana would poke Nami first, then eventually huffing and sitting next to her. She was still wrapped within the blanket and would stare to the door... seeing as the light was still outside.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

The champ enters the tavern. Various summoners hush down in the sight of him. However, the grandmaster at arms is not here to boast about his great feats, but rather ask Miss Fortune a question about love and affection. He sits on the counter, taking two bar chairs to support his massive size, then waits for Miss Fortune to notice him.

Ask Quinn n Val

03-27-2013

((Quickly Sarah! I need advice on how to win the heart of my beloved Tybresa! My heart beats for her like the beating of a birds wing as it flies through the air~ lol, joking of course.))

Quinn entered, looking around for a bit before shrugging and taking a seat on a bar stool "Could use something to drink, preferably something strong." She muttered.

SurpriseImJax

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((Quickly Sarah! I need advice on how to win the heart of my beloved Tybresa! My heart beats for her like the beating of a birds wing as it flies through the air~ lol, joking of course.))

Quinn entered, looking around for a bit before shrugging and taking a seat on a bar stool "Could use something to drink, preferably something strong." She muttered.
((Funny... Maybe Jax would fall for Tybresa too?

Anyway, didn't you drink enough? Quinn just got up in Brand's bar because she fainted from over-alcohol.

Learn from the champ' kids, being an alcoholic ain't fun.))

Ask Fortune

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
((First the 2nd one is golden, now answer for the first one)).

"What do you mean by that?"
"Maybe she's happy being single." Sarah replied. "Some people are like that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Jeez! There are around 3-4 people falling head over heels for Tybresa. Should I take that as a compliment or the fact my character is a big Sue? x_x ))

Tybresa placed down the empty glass after finished its contents and lets out a dreamy sigh.

That's the thing, Sarah! I'm not ... I didn't set my expectations too high! I'm not looking for Prince Charming ...! I'm looking for that man - or... well, person - ...that will just ... give me those kind of tingles everyone experiences when they're in love!

She shudders for a moment, when she actually gets tingles, but because of the rum still burning her throat. She props her chin in her hand and lets out a huff.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I destined to be alone...?
(Nah, I think the people here are just being mean. xD)

Sarah grinned.

"Nah, you're not." Sarah replied. "Seems like you just want love to pounce on you. I guess that works sometimes. But be careful." She licked a fingertip, and gently trailed it along Tybresa's arm. "...that tingle can come from anywhere~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Jayce would chuckle nervously. "It's not a Caitlyn or Vi problem, if that's what you're thinking...There's this woman that is 'testing the waters', is a way to put it, with me. I want to be able to convince her to stay with me, though...I'm afraid she'll just leave me one day because I'm not good enough for her. Is there any way to help convince her that I am 'the one'?"
"...how can a complete package like you be this self conscious?" Sarah asked. "I'm sure you're plenty good enough for her. I mean, unless you're worried your interests are way different."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"Well, in that case, I bid you good day. Thank you very much." Ryze stood and bowed, before leaving a small tip and exiting the bar.
"Bye~!" Sarah called, collecting the tip and returning to the counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
The champ enters the tavern. Various summoners hush down in the sight of him. However, the grandmaster at arms is not here to boast about his great feats, but rather ask Miss Fortune a question about love and affection. He sits on the counter, taking two bar chairs to support his massive size, then waits for Miss Fortune to notice him.
"Ah, Lampman~." Sarah said, walking over to him. "What's up~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post

(Pfft. xD)

"You've come to the right place." Sarah said, pouring a glass of rapture rum. She tossed a coaster on the counter in front of Quinn, and set the drink upon it. "What happened? Valor flirt with you?" She smirked.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
(Nah, I think the people here are just being mean. xD)

Sarah grinned.

"Nah, you're not." Sarah replied. "Seems like you just want love to pounce on you. I guess that works sometimes. But be careful." She licked a fingertip, and gently trailed it along Tybresa's arm. "...that tingle can come from anywhere~."
Tybresa raised her eyebrow quizzically and simply stared at Sarah's finger trailing on her arm. She blinked perplexedly.

That's what I'm waiting for, really ... to be pounced on, I guess. Though I'm not sure I follow with the second statement ...

She tilts her head and looksat Sarah curiously. ... I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm well-versed in the pirate gestures. What was that supposed to mean?

SurpriseImJax

03-27-2013

Quote:
"Ah, Lampman~." Sarah said, walking over to him. "What's up~?"
Jax sighed

"First, I'll take a Graggy Bro." Jax hands a sum of 35G, 25 for the graggy + 10 tip.

"I've thought about it, there are so many couples out there, and I'm alone. Do you think someone of my size, stature and well personality will ever find love?"

Jax sighed again, he seems really down.