The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Really? That would be great." Nevin said, smirking
"Mmm cant wait to meet them." Lilith added
Sarah reached into her cleavage, and produced a small rock. She poked it, causing it to glow.

"Janine, Velisa, get to my relationship place, there's a couple who wants to meet you." She said, and poked it again, causing the glow to stop.

"I love these things." She said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"And we owe it all to you," Sam remarked.

"Just think, if you hadn't given me the courage to go to Sam, I would still think of her as the strange guy by the pier," Alice pointed out, "Thanks Sarah. Is there anyway we can repay you for your services?"

Sam shook her head, smiling, "Always gotta repay don't ya..."

"Hey, it's the polite thing to do," Alice responded with a playful smirk, "Besides, if it wasn't for Sarah, you'd be stuck at the lake. Now we have such a bright future ahead. Who knows what's next for us."

"Well next is the wedding," Sam cooed, "As soon as that temple is up, you and I will get married."

"Oh,and we don't even have rings..." Alice stated,

"Who needs rings when you have love," Sam remarked, "Right Sarah?"
"Right." Sarah said, smirking. "But you want to repay me? Hmm..." She gave a sultry, teasing look. "I think I know a way~..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Hey, if you want to try go right ahead,♪ Sona started, ♪If you stop by my home I can take you to his. He actually moved in right next door the second the old neighbors moved out.♪
"Wow." Sarah said. "Okay, yeah, we'll get on this. When's a good time for you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Once again, the golem speaks up.

"-SUBJECT-HAS-BEEN-COLLECTING-DATA-ON-THE-MAVEN-FOR-OVER-TWO-YEARS - - - ATTENDING-EVERY-MUSICAL-PERFORMANCE-CONSUMING-SUSTENANCE-IN-THE-SAME-PUBLIC-EATERIES-DEPARTING-HIS-RESIDENCE-AT-THE-SAME-TIME-AS-THE-MAVEN'S-EIGHT-ZERO-TWO-P-M-WALK-WITH-LESS-THAN-A-MARGIN-OF-TWO-MINUTES-OF-ERROR-ON-EITHER-END - - -"

A moment of silence to let the women digest this.

"-BACKGROUND-ANALYSIS-DETERMINES-THAT-THE-SUBJECT'S-SYMPTOMS-COINCIDE-WITH-THOSE-OF-AN-OBSESSED-INDIVIDUAL-IN-THE-MOST-ADVANCED-STAGE-OF-THIS-CONDITION-ONE-LEVEL-SHORT-OF-LOSS-OF-ABILITY-TO-CONTROL-BRAIN-FUNCTION-'INSANITY' - - - CAPTAIN-FORTUNE'S-ASSISTANCE-SHOULD-SUFFICE - - - AS-SHOULD-MY-DATA - - -"
"...what else do you watch?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
"I suppose... but that doesn't excuse with what I receive in return, even if I do not talk about the Lunari." Diana would then drink the last bit of the rum & place the glass aside.
"Eh, it's just like how some Noxians get a bad rep. People just don't trust you because you seem mean." Sarah said. "But hey... you've succeeded in finding one person who likes you." She patted Diana's shoulder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah reached into her cleavage, and produced a small rock. She poked it, causing it to glow.

"Janine, Velisa, get to my relationship place, there's a couple who wants to meet you." She said, and poked it again, causing the glow to stop.

"I love these things." She said.
"Heh yeah, that is quite the nifty device." Nevin chuckled
"mmm we might have to get a pair ourselves. give us something to do if we are ever apart." Lilith said winking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

02-15-2013

Jayce would peek his head inside, taking a moment to reconsider, but then shook his head, and walked in with his Debonair outfit. "Hey there, Sarah. Mind if I ask you something? I'm not really all that great at this "relationship" or "dating" thing; as in, what to do at them and such. Can you help me out?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Heh yeah, that is quite the nifty device." Nevin chuckled
"mmm we might have to get a pair ourselves. give us something to do if we are ever apart." Lilith said winking
(According to Nevin, this has stopped.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Jayce would peek his head inside, taking a moment to reconsider, but then shook his head, and walked in with his Debonair outfit. "Hey there, Sarah. Mind if I ask you something? I'm not really all that great at this "relationship" or "dating" thing; as in, what to do at them and such. Can you help me out?"
Sarah blinked, staring at Jayce.

"You certainly don't need help on the dressing part. Sheesh." She said. "Did you spend more on that thing than I spend on my dresses? Wow."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Jayce chuckles, shaking his head. "Hah, thanks. But, unfortunately for you, I am not here to talk about fashion. Anyways, think you could help me out with my problem?"

((Account slip ups OP.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Right." Sarah said, smirking. "But you want to repay me? Hmm..." She gave a sultry, teasing look. "I think I know a way~..."
"Oh really now?" Alice replied in as equally as a sultry of a look.

"What are you hinting at?" Sam asked, clearly not getting what Sarah was suggesting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh really now?" Alice replied in as equally as a sultry of a look.

"What are you hinting at?" Sam asked, clearly not getting what Sarah was suggesting.
((Want to butt in SO much...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
Jayce chuckles, shaking his head. "Hah, thanks. But, unfortunately for you, I am not here to talk about fashion. Anyways, think you could help me out with my problem?"

((Account slip ups OP.))
"Sure, why not." Sarah said. "Trying to woo Vi, are we?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh really now?" Alice replied in as equally as a sultry of a look.

"What are you hinting at?" Sam asked, clearly not getting what Sarah was suggesting.
Sarah just licked her lips, and winked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Nami wandered into the bar, a hood over her head that covered her face. She looked around nervously before taking an uncomfortable seat by herself. She really didn't want to be here but she could probably use some help... With a sigh she kept her head down, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

02-17-2013

"How did y-" He cut himself off, and nodded. "I suppose, yeah. I had a guy come up and ask me to the best man for his wedding, and said to bring my girlfriend for the Best Lady, I guess is what they call them. I also signed up for a concert that Sona is going to host, and I would prefer to bring her to the first option, since the guy seemed so into it when I told him it might be Vi...I'm not sure what to do though with her. Do you have any suggestions about what I do, how I talk to her, et cetera?"