The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Really? A Demacian boy having trouble with women?" Sarah asked. "But... *****es love Demacians... hmph. I dunno, this is tricky... have you considered maybe getting a girl to befriend him? You know, do my job, but secretly, for him."
♪Well I tried to show him to other ladies around town, but he's very persistent,♪ Sona replied, ♪Regardless of what I tell him, he insists I'm the only woman for him.♪

Ask Fortune

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Ahh well, the offer is always on the table if you guys want." Nevin said smirking

"we'd love to get ahold of and meet your crew sometime. Perhaps we can make a few friends." Lilith cooed.
"Sure, that could be fun~." Sarah replied. "I think you'd like them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Quite a bit actually," Alice started, "We've actually had quite an exciting last few months."

"Yea," Sam chimed in, "I got a job at the Medical Wing, got a room at the Institute, became part of the Lunari, and proposed to Alice!"

"And I did some other things as well," Alice pointed out.

"Well yes, but we'll save that for more a more private discussion," Sam teased.
"Lovely~!" Sarah said happily. "Glad things worked out nicely~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
"A way or two?..."

Diana would then grow silent for a minute as she thought of most of her "failed experiences"

"I simply walked up to them, and asked a question... mostly. I also tapped them on the shoulder when I required their attention."

A pause, and another sip of the rum, glass now 1/4th full now.

"The only other thing I tried was promoting the Lunari within the institute, and even then... nothing."
"Aw." Sarah said. "Bad luck, I guess? Not everyone is personable. Don't let it get you down... but you know, religion isn't the best way to make friends."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well I tried to show him to other ladies around town, but he's very persistent,♪ Sona replied, ♪Regardless of what I tell him, he insists I'm the only woman for him.♪
"Hm..." Sarah said, thinking it over. After a moment, she leaned in, lowering her voice a little.

"...what if I arranged for him to... get laid?" She asked.

Xander Blade

02-13-2013

"I think it would be fun too. I think we could get along nicely." Nevin said smirking

"So is there a good time we can meet them?" Lilith asked

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Quote:
"Hm..." Sarah said, thinking it over. After a moment, she leaned in, lowering her voice a little.

"...what if I arranged for him to... get laid?" She asked.
Sona shrugged, ♪You could try, but like I said, any girl I tried to get him with he ignored. He's not that bad of a guy, really. I just don't need another relationship. When you look at it, he'd probably make the ideal boyfriend to anyone else, but he only wants to be with me.♪

Ask Fortune

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I think it would be fun too. I think we could get along nicely." Nevin said smirking

"So is there a good time we can meet them?" Lilith asked
"Hmm I dunno... now?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Sona shrugged, ♪You could try, but like I said, any girl I tried to get him with he ignored. He's not that bad of a guy, really. I just don't need another relationship. When you look at it, he'd probably make the ideal boyfriend to anyone else, but he only wants to be with me.♪
"Oh, you probably tried to get him into a loving and long term relationship with a lovely girl." Sarah said. "I'll give him multiples~. Trust me, that'll get his mind off the unattainable."

Xander Blade

02-14-2013

"Really? That would be great." Nevin said, smirking
"Mmm cant wait to meet them." Lilith added

AODRG

02-14-2013

Quote:
"Lovely~!" Sarah said happily. "Glad things worked out nicely~."
"And we owe it all to you," Sam remarked.

"Just think, if you hadn't given me the courage to go to Sam, I would still think of her as the strange guy by the pier," Alice pointed out, "Thanks Sarah. Is there anyway we can repay you for your services?"

Sam shook her head, smiling, "Always gotta repay don't ya..."

"Hey, it's the polite thing to do," Alice responded with a playful smirk, "Besides, if it wasn't for Sarah, you'd be stuck at the lake. Now we have such a bright future ahead. Who knows what's next for us."

"Well next is the wedding," Sam cooed, "As soon as that temple is up, you and I will get married."

"Oh,and we don't even have rings..." Alice stated,

"Who needs rings when you have love," Sam remarked, "Right Sarah?"

Ask the String

02-14-2013

Quote:

"Oh, you probably tried to get him into a loving and long term relationship with a lovely girl." Sarah said. "I'll give him multiples~. Trust me, that'll get his mind off the unattainable."
♪Hey, if you want to try go right ahead,♪ Sona started, ♪If you stop by my home I can take you to his. He actually moved in right next door the second the old neighbors moved out.♪

Ask The Golem

02-14-2013

Quote:
♪Hey, if you want to try go right ahead,♪ Sona started, ♪If you stop by my home I can take you to his. He actually moved in right next door the second the old neighbors moved out.♪
Once again, the golem speaks up.

"-SUBJECT-HAS-BEEN-COLLECTING-DATA-ON-THE-MAVEN-FOR-OVER-TWO-YEARS - - - ATTENDING-EVERY-MUSICAL-PERFORMANCE-CONSUMING-SUSTENANCE-IN-THE-SAME-PUBLIC-EATERIES-DEPARTING-HIS-RESIDENCE-AT-THE-SAME-TIME-AS-THE-MAVEN'S-EIGHT-ZERO-TWO-P-M-WALK-WITH-LESS-THAN-A-MARGIN-OF-TWO-MINUTES-OF-ERROR-ON-EITHER-END - - -"

A moment of silence to let the women digest this.

"-BACKGROUND-ANALYSIS-DETERMINES-THAT-THE-SUBJECT'S-SYMPTOMS-COINCIDE-WITH-THOSE-OF-AN-OBSESSED-INDIVIDUAL-IN-THE-MOST-ADVANCED-STAGE-OF-THIS-CONDITION-ONE-LEVEL-SHORT-OF-LOSS-OF-ABILITY-TO-CONTROL-BRAIN-FUNCTION-'INSANITY' - - - CAPTAIN-FORTUNE'S-ASSISTANCE-SHOULD-SUFFICE - - - AS-SHOULD-MY-DATA - - -"

Ask the Lunari

02-14-2013

Quote:

"Aw." Sarah said. "Bad luck, I guess? Not everyone is personable. Don't let it get you down... but you know, religion isn't the best way to make friends."
"I suppose... but that doesn't excuse with what I receive in return, even if I do not talk about the Lunari." Diana would then drink the last bit of the rum & place the glass aside.