The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina swallowed and looked at Fortune in the eyes, "He's C, the one Caitlyn has been chasing for years."
"C? Huh. So much for the theory that he's Twisted Fate." Sarah replied thoughtfully. "So he's a thief. That's not so bad... well, I guess it is. Eh. Is a thief all he is?"

Paltala

10-29-2012

"Well...yes but it's more to do with WHO he is, not WHAT he is, if you get what I mean." Christina said solemnly, looking down at the bar again, fiddling with a beer mat idly.

Heil Teemo

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"No, but you sounded sincere the couple of other times you said you had some horrible childhood, all radically different." Sarah replied. "But, wow, I-"

And then Eve snapped at Nevin.

"...a 'not interested' works juuuuuust as good." Sarah said, slightly amused.
"Totally honest," Evelynn said while holding up the Scout's Honor symbol. "Now, tell me how to fix it. That's what you do, right?"

Ask Fortune

10-29-2012

Quote:
"Well...yes but it's more to do with WHO he is, not WHAT he is, if you get what I mean." Christina said solemnly, looking down at the bar again, fiddling with a beer mat idly.
"I guess I get that. Kind of." Sarah said, a little awkwardly. "So what's stopping you from getting back with him, though? What YOU think, or what you're afraid your peers will think?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Totally honest," Evelynn said while holding up the Scout's Honor symbol. "Now, tell me how to fix it. That's what you do, right?"
"I can't really do that." Sarah said. "All the psychology tv shows I've seen have said that I can help you identify the why, but it's up to you to realize that the why doesn't have to control you. You throw your booty around to make up for a lack of a relationship with your dad. You need to just... realize that this shouldn't control you anymore."

Xander Blade

10-29-2012

Quote:
Evelynn's jaw distends and she snaps menacingly.
unfazed by her expression he looks back at srah

"i take it thats her way of saying she's not interested?"

Heil Teemo

10-29-2012

Quote:
"I can't really do that." Sarah said. "All the psychology tv shows I've seen have said that I can help you identify the why, but it's up to you to realize that the why doesn't have to control you. You throw your booty around to make up for a lack of a relationship with your dad. You need to just... realize that this shouldn't control you anymore."
"You're regurgitating information you got off afternoon soap operas?"

Evelynn stares blankly at Sarah.

"Can we tousle now, please?"

Paltala

10-29-2012

Quote:
"I guess I get that. Kind of." Sarah said, a little awkwardly. "So what's stopping you from getting back with him, though? What YOU think, or what you're afraid your peers will think?"
"More what would happen should the authorities, namely Caitlyn, finds out that I'm dating the most wanted person in Valoran."

AODRG

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona floated into the waiting room, looking around at everyone. Playing her Etwhal, melodies can be heard around the room. It strangely suited the mood of the love counsel.

Hello Fortune, I heard you have taken over Shyvana's business. I merely came to say good luck. Sona smiled at the pirate. She knew Fortune was experienced with men, but certainly did not expect something like this.
Randle noticed the graceful melodies of Sona's Etwhal, but decided to avoid bringing attention to himself.

Quote:
Sarah grinned, taking the glass.

"Of course I know her." She said. "Perfect girl, right? Can't nag you~."
"Yea I guess. I don't know, there's just something about her that I can't resist...at first I thought it was just a lingering effect from the summoner's link, but after quite a bit of time on the fields, I started feeling...different around her."

SuperMan Pix

10-29-2012

Quote:
"Uxaris? Huh, that name sounds familiar." Sarah said, taking the glass. "When did this happen? Where was he?"
we STARTED out when HE baked a CAKE for ME!!! it WAS kinda SHORT lived BECAUSE stupid TRISTANA declared HIM an ENEMY of BANDLE CITY and ARRESTED him!!! then I neeeeeever SAW him again...

Ask Fortune

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
unfazed by her expression he looks back at srah

"i take it thats her way of saying she's not interested?"
"...yeah, that's a pretty universal sign to back it off." Sarah replied.

Quote:
"You're regurgitating information you got off afternoon soap operas?"

Evelynn stares blankly at Sarah.

"Can we tousle now, please?"
"It's valid!" Sarah protested. "I mean, it's either that, or it's genetic. This theory is way easier to fix, hm?"

Quote:
"More what would happen should the authorities, namely Caitlyn, finds out that I'm dating the most wanted person in Valoran."
"She can shove her hat up her ass if she doesn't like it." Sarah replied dismissively. "It's not illegal to date a criminal. Now, help him at all, even listen to his stories, maybe. But aiding and abetting doesn't mean dating and bedding. Seeing him is fine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yea I guess. I don't know, there's just something about her that I can't resist...at first I thought it was just a lingering effect from the summoner's link, but after quite a bit of time on the fields, I started feeling...different around her."
"That's because you're a lovestruck puppy." Sarah replied teasingly. "She's gorgeous, I admit. She might be married to her band though, I dunno, the music thing is a fulltime job. But hey, if you want to ask her out, hop to it! What's the worst she can say?"

She paused to let the joke sink in.

"I'm evil, I know." Sarah replied, smirking wide. "Worst she can do is shake her head and strum a base note."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
we STARTED out when HE baked a CAKE for ME!!! it WAS kinda SHORT lived BECAUSE stupid TRISTANA declared HIM an ENEMY of BANDLE CITY and ARRESTED him!!! then I neeeeeever SAW him again...
"...huh." Sarah said slowly. "Don't prisons have visitation in Bandle City? That's how it works everywhere else."