The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"No problem, muffin~." Sarah cooed, kissing James' cheek. "Good luck with Janna~."
James gave a bright blush and a smile to Sarah as he stood up. "Thanks again Miss! Hopefully next time will be sharing the good news to you... if she doesn't tell you first." He winked at her. "Take care for now, I'll visit again soon!" He said, waving to her happily as he proceeded to exit, looking onward to the next few days where he would plan to make a move. He felt a sudden strong gust of wind as soon as he tried to leave the tavern, figuring it was a good sign of things to come in the near future.

Ask Fortune

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
James gave a bright blush and a smile to Sarah as he stood up. "Thanks again Miss! Hopefully next time will be sharing the good news to you... if she doesn't tell you first." He winked at her. "Take care for now, I'll visit again soon!" He said, waving to her happily as he proceeded to exit, looking onward to the next few days where he would plan to make a move. He felt a sudden strong gust of wind as soon as he tried to leave the tavern, figuring it was a good sign of things to come in the near future.
Sarah grinned, and took care of the dishes.

Ask The Golem

02-05-2013

Blitzcrank, after a moment of contemplation, manages to squeeze himself inside the doorway of the counseling shop.

His visual sensors examine every inch of the room, observing the colorful inhabitants. Finally, he speaks.

"-FIRED-UP-AND-READY-TO-SERVE - - - CAPTAIN-FORTUNE - - -"

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

"...sup." Sarah said, beckoning Blitzcrank. "I just dealt with a customer, but eh, maybe someone new will come in. This should be good."

AisuruSenka

02-06-2013

Quote:
"You're not that kind of guy, eh~?" Sarah asked, smiling. "Aww, you're lovely. Well, try asking her anyway, you never know."
"Not the kind of guy that would go looking for that stuff." Aisuru said, shrugging. "If she wanted to, well... I wouldn't refuse, I guess. I'd just never seek it out. But, um, thanks!" Aisuru chuckled nervously. His face was burning, and he truly wished that his blush would go away sometime soon.

Ask Fortune

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
"Not the kind of guy that would go looking for that stuff." Aisuru said, shrugging. "If she wanted to, well... I wouldn't refuse, I guess. I'd just never seek it out. But, um, thanks!" Aisuru chuckled nervously. His face was burning, and he truly wished that his blush would go away sometime soon.
"Oh, I bet you wouldn't~." Sarah cooed. "Dirty, dirty boy... I like it. And so will she~." She grinned.

AisuruSenka

02-06-2013

Quote:
"Oh, I bet you wouldn't~." Sarah cooed. "Dirty, dirty boy... I like it. And so will she~." She grinned.
Aisuru looked slightly taken aback by the comment, which somehow managed to make him blush even more, but only slightly. At this point, it would probably be impossible to further redden his face. He chuckled nervously, shaking his head a bit.

"Well, that's reassuring, then." Aisuru said. "But, um..." Aisuru looked around to make sure nobody was listening in before whispering to Sarah. "I've, um... never actually done that kind of thing before."

Ask The Golem

02-06-2013

Quote:
"...sup." Sarah said, beckoning Blitzcrank. "I just dealt with a customer, but eh, maybe someone new will come in. This should be good."
Blitzcrank moves over, never to Fortune, and stands, stiffening in a guard-like posture.

"-AFFIRMATIVE - - - I-WILL-REMAIN-IN-STANDBY-UNTIL-MY-PRESENCE-IS-REQUIRED - - -"

And with that, he suddenly loosens, everything relaxing while still keeping him standing up. His optics dim-he has entered 'sleep' mode.

Ask Fortune

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
Aisuru looked slightly taken aback by the comment, which somehow managed to make him blush even more, but only slightly. At this point, it would probably be impossible to further redden his face. He chuckled nervously, shaking his head a bit.

"Well, that's reassuring, then." Aisuru said. "But, um..." Aisuru looked around to make sure nobody was listening in before whispering to Sarah. "I've, um... never actually done that kind of thing before."
Sarah made an "mmmm" noise as she looked Aisuru over.

"No big deal~." She cooed. "Just... deal with her needs first, and then it won't matter how long you last. Because first time... yeah, don't feel bad. Most girls find it cute~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank moves over, never to Fortune, and stands, stiffening in a guard-like posture.

"-AFFIRMATIVE - - - I-WILL-REMAIN-IN-STANDBY-UNTIL-MY-PRESENCE-IS-REQUIRED - - -"

And with that, he suddenly loosens, everything relaxing while still keeping him standing up. His optics dim-he has entered 'sleep' mode.
Sarah blinked, looking Blitzcrank over... and considered decorating him.

Xander Blade

02-07-2013

Lilith would come in, carrying a bag in each hand. Nevin followed behind her carrying significantly more bags.

"Evening Miss fortune." Lilith said smiling.