The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
"I guess that's for me to find out, huh? I bet I will though, like I said, it is Janna we talk about... her wind is really strong!" James said, grinning to Sarah.

"W-Well..." He blushed, hoping that what she said was true about Janna liking shy. "I-I made her a bouquet of flowers! I wanted to give them to her as a 'thank you' for being here for me... though I'm not really sure what to do otherwise... it makes me so nervous just thinking about it!" James sighed, worried that he isn't good enough for Janna. "But for her, I-I'd do anything..." His cheeks lit up brightly.
"Mmmm, good boy~." Sarah cooed. "And an appreciative girl would do anything right back. Maybe at the same time. Would you like that~?" She leaned in, giving a sultry smirk. "Give her the flowers~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Mack just turns his head back to the screen.

"Ah nothin... She's just the one I fell in love with... I never though I could, but there she was right there. *Sniff* Ugh... She showed me her one wing and well... I fixed it for her cause I liked-"

He paused. He gave a hiccup and continued.

"Loved, becaused I loved her... Don'tcha ever get that feeling?"

He hung his hungover head down and turned it to look at Sarah once more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AisuruSenka

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Tell her that, then. What's the harm?" Sarah asked. "I mean... I'm not sure if she wants any kind of relationship. She might just be in it for the occasional one-nighter. But I guess you wouldn't mind that, either, eh~?"
"Well, uh... I dunno." Aisuru said. "You're probably right, but I was kinda aware of that anyway. And I wouldn't mind, no, but..." Aisuru shifted about nervously, not quite sure what misgivings he had about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Mmmm, good boy~." Sarah cooed. "And an appreciative girl would do anything right back. Maybe at the same time. Would you like that~?" She leaned in, giving a sultry smirk. "Give her the flowers~."
James would blush more when Sarah said he was a 'good boy', he liked that very much and his face showed it to her. But he would blush even more as she spoke and got closer and closer to him. "O-o-of course I would... I mean, who wouldn't like that?" He said, leaning closer to her as well with his own smirk, looking into Sarah's eyes, showing her he really means it. He gave her a small peck on her cheek for being so kind with him. "I would love it very much."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"If you believed that, you wouldn't be here." Sarah replied.
Garic sighed and lowered his head for a second. "I guess you're right, but I have no clue where to begin."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack just turns his head back to the screen.

"Ah nothin... She's just the one I fell in love with... I never though I could, but there she was right there. *Sniff* Ugh... She showed me her one wing and well... I fixed it for her cause I liked-"

He paused. He gave a hiccup and continued.

"Loved, becaused I loved her... Don'tcha ever get that feeling?"

He hung his hungover head down and turned it to look at Sarah once more.
"Seeettle down." Sarah said, patting Mack's back. "Sure, I guess, I dunno... I guess not really. I'm actually dating right now, so I'm doing, eh, fine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
"Well, uh... I dunno." Aisuru said. "You're probably right, but I was kinda aware of that anyway. And I wouldn't mind, no, but..." Aisuru shifted about nervously, not quite sure what misgivings he had about it.
"You're not that kind of guy, eh~?" Sarah asked, smiling. "Aww, you're lovely. Well, try asking her anyway, you never know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
James would blush more when Sarah said he was a 'good boy', he liked that very much and his face showed it to her. But he would blush even more as she spoke and got closer and closer to him. "O-o-of course I would... I mean, who wouldn't like that?" He said, leaning closer to her as well with his own smirk, looking into Sarah's eyes, showing her he really means it. He gave her a small peck on her cheek for being so kind with him. "I would love it very much."
Sarah gasped, eyes wide as she was kissed. She looked at him daringly.

"You." She said, and gave him a firm cheek kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic sighed and lowered his head for a second. "I guess you're right, but I have no clue where to begin."
"You just have to learn to stop worrying about stuff." Sarah replied. "Nobody ever has a relationship without worrying about it. Your worries may be different, but that's all they are."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah gasped, eyes wide as she was kissed. She looked at him daringly.

"You." She said, and gave him a firm cheek kiss.
James blushed, as Sarah would look at him before giving her own longer kiss to his reddened cheek.

"Me? What about me?" He asked, giving a playful wink. He proceeded to whisper to her ear. "And yes, I enjoyed that as well. What about you? I'd let you enjoy it more but I'd feel nervous with everyone here."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
James blushed, as Sarah would look at him before giving her own longer kiss to his reddened cheek.

"Me? What about me?" He asked, giving a playful wink. He proceeded to whisper to her ear. "And yes, I enjoyed that as well. What about you? I'd let you enjoy it more but I'd feel nervous with everyone here."
"Sorry, I don't take other girl's boys." Sarah said, patting him. "Janna's my girl, so no deal~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Sorry, I don't take other girl's boys." Sarah said, patting him. "Janna's my girl, so no deal~."
"I-I don't think I'm windy girl Janna's boy just yet though..." James said, blushing. "But I figured as much, don't worry Miss." He smiled and finished off the last of the rum that he had.

"But, I think I'd better leave soon, it's been a long day after all." He took out some extra gold and placed it on the counter for Sarah. "I'm still fairly nervous about something but it'll be okay I think. Just needs time." He pecks her other cheek as well. "Those were for being such a sweety!" He admitted, grinning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
"I-I don't think I'm windy girl Janna's boy just yet though..." James said, blushing. "But I figured as much, don't worry Miss." He smiled and finished off the last of the rum that he had.

"But, I think I'd better leave soon, it's been a long day after all." He took out some extra gold and placed it on the counter for Sarah. "I'm still fairly nervous about something but it'll be okay I think. Just needs time." He pecks her other cheek as well. "Those were for being such a sweety!" He admitted, grinning.
"No problem, muffin~." Sarah cooed, kissing James' cheek. "Good luck with Janna~."