The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AisuruSenka

02-02-2013

"Yeah, I'm not surprised. I bet a lot of people have similar issues." Aisuru said, laughing a bit and taking another sip of rum. His face reddened at Sarah's next question, and he looked to both sides before answering, as if to make sure he wasn't overheard, although who he was wary of wasn't clear. "If you must know, it's, well... Nidalee." Aisuru's face continued to redden as his blush increased, and he stammered ever so slightly as he spoke again. "I-I mean, she's definitely capable of fending for herself, I shouldn't worry about her, but... I worry anyway." Aisuru didn't dare mention the fact that Sarah herself was one of the champions that worried him most, which was due simply to the number of times she had been his downfall in battles. He also wasn't particularly keen on mentioning Nidalee's "mating season", during which he avoided summoning her as much as possible so he could focus on the fight and not... other things.

makmix

02-02-2013

Mack comes in after a good night of wine drinking.

"*Hic* Jeez... Less Noxian Shattered Hope for me..."

He takes a seat and looks at the Hextech Screen as it suddenly goes bezerk.

"I *hic* got this guys..."

He pulls out his tools and fixes the screen. Then he turns to Miss Fortune.

"Hey have ya- *hic* talked to a certain red head lass with a hextech wing?"

xcyper33

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Why not?" Janine asked. "There's more to people than their jobs, you know."
"M-maybe...s-so where are places to go here when you want to be social?"

Kizeragi

02-02-2013

Quote:
Sarah grinned.

"Sure, sure." She said. "Now then, bedroom. Don't worry, it's not the size of the mast, it's the wind at the sails. If you're nervous about lasting, just get on your knees and finish her off first. After she gets hers', it really doesn't matter what you do, or for how little an amount of time you do it~."
(( D: ! Sooo naughty and evil, hahaha. x3 *blush* ))

James would only start to blush more and more as Sarah would get into better 'detail'. "I-I u-uhm... I guess I better remember that then. And the size of the wind at the sails? Well, this IS Janna we're talking about..." He said, smirking.

"Though I honestly wasn't thinking that far ahead." He admitted to Sarah. "B-but, you sound so confident with that, how are you so sure that I'll need to know so soon..." He asked, nervously, thinking she was hiding something from him.

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
"Yeah, I'm not surprised. I bet a lot of people have similar issues." Aisuru said, laughing a bit and taking another sip of rum. His face reddened at Sarah's next question, and he looked to both sides before answering, as if to make sure he wasn't overheard, although who he was wary of wasn't clear. "If you must know, it's, well... Nidalee." Aisuru's face continued to redden as his blush increased, and he stammered ever so slightly as he spoke again. "I-I mean, she's definitely capable of fending for herself, I shouldn't worry about her, but... I worry anyway." Aisuru didn't dare mention the fact that Sarah herself was one of the champions that worried him most, which was due simply to the number of times she had been his downfall in battles. He also wasn't particularly keen on mentioning Nidalee's "mating season", during which he avoided summoning her as much as possible so he could focus on the fight and not... other things.
"Mmmmmmating season~." Sarah cooed. "Nidalee, eh? Good choice. I'd tap that~."

Sarah laughed briefly, amused with herself.

"Anyway~." She said. "She's your friend, right? No reason to be afraid, Summoner. She'll be happy to talk to ya."

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack comes in after a good night of wine drinking.

"*Hic* Jeez... Less Noxian Shattered Hope for me..."

He takes a seat and looks at the Hextech Screen as it suddenly goes bezerk.

"I *hic* got this guys..."

He pulls out his tools and fixes the screen. Then he turns to Miss Fortune.

"Hey have ya- *hic* talked to a certain red head lass with a hextech wing?"
"...no." Sarah said, watching Mack tentatively. "Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"M-maybe...s-so where are places to go here when you want to be social?"
"Well, right here, actually." Janine replied. "Not much to do near the docks besides pubs like this. At least this one is good. Wanna get some food here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
(( D: ! Sooo naughty and evil, hahaha. x3 *blush* ))

James would only start to blush more and more as Sarah would get into better 'detail'. "I-I u-uhm... I guess I better remember that then. And the size of the wind at the sails? Well, this IS Janna we're talking about..." He said, smirking.

"Though I honestly wasn't thinking that far ahead." He admitted to Sarah. "B-but, you sound so confident with that, how are you so sure that I'll need to know so soon..." He asked, nervously, thinking she was hiding something from him.
(XD)

"Oh, no reason, it's just something all men should know." Sarah cooed. "All men should know it. Whether it's Janna, or whatever woman, you remember that~." She grinned, and patted him. "But good. Don't you treat my wind girl as a booty call~."

AisuruSenka

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Mmmmmmating season~." Sarah cooed. "Nidalee, eh? Good choice. I'd tap that~."

Sarah laughed briefly, amused with herself.

"Anyway~." She said. "She's your friend, right? No reason to be afraid, Summoner. She'll be happy to talk to ya."
The combination of hearing "mating season", the accompanying thoughts, Sarah's next statement, and the thoughts that came with that were enough to make Aisuru's face turn a brighter red than Sarah's hair, and the surprise almost made him fall out of his seat. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head and trying to regain his composure before speaking.

"U-uh, right." Aisuru said. "I guess you're right, I shouldn't be afraid, but, um... Ikindasortahaveahugecrushonher." Aisuru said the last part of his sentence as quickly as possible, in a single breath, and as if it were all one word. Immediately afterwards, he took a drink from his rum, using the bottle in an attempt to hide the even brighter shade of red his face (somehow) managed to turn. It didn't work, to say the least. A small trickle of blood from his nose wasn't helping either.

Kizeragi

02-02-2013

Quote:
(XD)

"Oh, no reason, it's just something all men should know." Sarah cooed. "All men should know it. Whether it's Janna, or whatever woman, you remember that~." She grinned, and patted him. "But good. Don't you treat my wind girl as a booty call~."
"I see... proves I'm still young I guess." He sighed but still smiled to her. "Doubt I'll forget anytime soon."

James blushed again when Sarah petted him, he always liked that sort of thing. "Oh, don't worry, that isn't my intention, I'm sensible... most of the time. And 'your' wind girl huh? Hopefully mine too soon enough!" He winked to Sarah, in good terms. "I know who to not make enemies of regardless, I would be very much scared to be on the opposite side of your guns, or Janna's magic."

"But that besides, who said I can't enjoy the wind at the sails once in a while? There's a time and place for everything." He replied, teasingly. He really liked the way she described it to him.

Shiyunava

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Huh, cool." Sarah said, mildly surprised by all the products. "Well, seems like he has a good career. I dunno, do you feel safe around him?"
"I'm not sure yet... is it too early to trust him?"

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
The combination of hearing "mating season", the accompanying thoughts, Sarah's next statement, and the thoughts that came with that were enough to make Aisuru's face turn a brighter red than Sarah's hair, and the surprise almost made him fall out of his seat. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head and trying to regain his composure before speaking.

"U-uh, right." Aisuru said. "I guess you're right, I shouldn't be afraid, but, um... Ikindasortahaveahugecrushonher." Aisuru said the last part of his sentence as quickly as possible, in a single breath, and as if it were all one word. Immediately afterwards, he took a drink from his rum, using the bottle in an attempt to hide the even brighter shade of red his face (somehow) managed to turn. It didn't work, to say the least. A small trickle of blood from his nose wasn't helping either.
"Tell her that, then. What's the harm?" Sarah asked. "I mean... I'm not sure if she wants any kind of relationship. She might just be in it for the occasional one-nighter. But I guess you wouldn't mind that, either, eh~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
"I see... proves I'm still young I guess." He sighed but still smiled to her. "Doubt I'll forget anytime soon."

James blushed again when Sarah petted him, he always liked that sort of thing. "Oh, don't worry, that isn't my intention, I'm sensible... most of the time. And 'your' wind girl huh? Hopefully mine too soon enough!" He winked to Sarah, in good terms. "I know who to not make enemies of regardless, I would be very much scared to be on the opposite side of your guns, or Janna's magic."

"But that besides, who said I can't enjoy the wind at the sails once in a while? There's a time and place for everything." He replied, teasingly. He really liked the way she described it to him.
"Oh, I'm sure you love it~." Sarah said. "Anyway, Janna likes shy... so I'm sure she'll like you. How do you plan to ask her out~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I'm not sure yet... is it too early to trust him?"
"Yeah." Sarah said. "But it's also too early not to. Maybe you can try spending some time with him in a very public, safe place."

Kizeragi

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Oh, I'm sure you love it~." Sarah said. "Anyway, Janna likes shy... so I'm sure she'll like you. How do you plan to ask her out~?"
"I guess that's for me to find out, huh? I bet I will though, like I said, it is Janna we talk about... her wind is really strong!" James said, grinning to Sarah.

"W-Well..." He blushed, hoping that what she said was true about Janna liking shy. "I-I made her a bouquet of flowers! I wanted to give them to her as a 'thank you' for being here for me... though I'm not really sure what to do otherwise... it makes me so nervous just thinking about it!" James sighed, worried that he isn't good enough for Janna. "But for her, I-I'd do anything..." His cheeks lit up brightly.