The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
"Yeah... I'm normally very shy but I have my moments of confidence." He said, laughing before showing a blush. "I only told her because she was concerned about me when I summoned her not long after it happened, she knew I was feeling different and making mistakes I usually don't make." James said. "We spent some time together later on... she was great to me."

He started to feel a bit more nervous around Sarah. "I-It's Janna I've fallen for..." His face went bright red. "I've summoned her so much now, even my friends tease me about it!" He laughed nervously. "I know that we are close friends, but dating her... I'd feel like a commoner asking a princess, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I'm interested in her, unless my shyness towards her gave it away already."
"Oh." Sarah said, smirking. "I thought the League didn't like Summoners dating Champions. But now that I think of it... I guess you'd just have to avoid participating in matches where someone else summons her... anyway, Janna, wow~." She grinned. "I'm sure she's noticed, she's a smart girl. Lucky, lucky boy~."

Kizeragi

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh." Sarah said, smirking. "I thought the League didn't like Summoners dating Champions. But now that I think of it... I guess you'd just have to avoid participating in matches where someone else summons her... anyway, Janna, wow~." She grinned. "I'm sure she's noticed, she's a smart girl. Lucky, lucky boy~."
James blushed as he spoke. "Y-yeah, I've heard that too. But as you said, I'm pretty sure there are 'ways' around it... and I usually avoid those kinds of matches already because I can't bear when I see some idiot try to summon her, she usually ends up getting hurt and then I feel bad about it." The thought of it caused him to frown. "Though, it's not often of course, alot of the summoners are sensible enough, I'm sure you've had your fair share of bad summoners too." He laughed a little, realising he was getting a bit off topic.

"But yeah, Janna... I don't know if I'm aiming too high, but I've always told myself that nothing is out of reach if I trust myself to get there." He blushed a bit more as he continued to chat to Sarah. "I-I would certainly feel exceptionally lucky if she already did notice, you're definately right. I admire her so much, whenever I see her, it's like she gives me reason to keep going on. I don't know where I'd be if I never met her..."

James sighed, never expecting to hear such nice words from Sarah and was really happy he decided to see her. He showed her a bright smile. "I'm glad I decided to visit you, I wasn't sure who to see at first but I obviously made the right choice." He grinned, pointing to the empty glass. "Mind if I could have some more? That rum's really good~"

Ask Fortune

02-01-2013

Quote:
James blushed as he spoke. "Y-yeah, I've heard that too. But as you said, I'm pretty sure there are 'ways' around it... and I usually avoid those kinds of matches already because I can't bear when I see some idiot try to summon her, she usually ends up getting hurt and then I feel bad about it." The thought of it caused him to frown. "Though, it's not often of course, alot of the summoners are sensible enough, I'm sure you've had your fair share of bad summoners too." He laughed a little, realising he was getting a bit off topic.

"But yeah, Janna... I don't know if I'm aiming too high, but I've always told myself that nothing is out of reach if I trust myself to get there." He blushed a bit more as he continued to chat to Sarah. "I-I would certainly feel exceptionally lucky if she already did notice, you're definately right. I admire her so much, whenever I see her, it's like she gives me reason to keep going on. I don't know where I'd be if I never met her..."

James sighed, never expecting to hear such nice words from Sarah and was really happy he decided to see her. He showed her a bright smile. "I'm glad I decided to visit you, I wasn't sure who to see at first but I obviously made the right choice." He grinned, pointing to the empty glass. "Mind if I could have some more? That rum's really good~"
"Yes, yes it is." Sarah replied, smiling as she refilled the glass. "No problem, kid, I love to do this." She smirked. "No such thing as aiming too high. I'll give anyone a first date if they're brave enough to ask. Maybe Janna's the same way~."

Kizeragi

02-01-2013

Quote:
"Yes, yes it is." Sarah replied, smiling as she refilled the glass. "No problem, kid, I love to do this." She smirked. "No such thing as aiming too high. I'll give anyone a first date if they're brave enough to ask. Maybe Janna's the same way~."
He smiled back to her, taking another drink of the rum. "I guess I'll find that out soon enough, I hope it can work out though. To be honest, It's something I'd be willing to quit my summoner job for." He said, showing confidence to Sarah. "Oh yeah? That's something I'll have to keep in mind." James winked to her. "But well, I guess I owe you, huh? Just tell me what you need."

AisuruSenka

02-01-2013

Aisuru stepped into the tavern, taking care not to disrupt the conversations already going on in there. He looked around, finding an open seat at the bar and sitting there. He ordered a rum, not exactly specifying any particular kind; he enjoyed being surprised, and knowing exactly what he'd be drinking was boring for him. That, and he just really liked rum. He looked over at the man beside him (James), waiting for a break in his conversation. When the silence settled, he took the chance to greet the woman to whom he had been speaking.

"You're Miss Sarah Fortune, correct?" Aisuru asked, knowing full well who he was speaking to. Asking her name was simply a formality. "My name is Aisuru, by the way."

Shiyunava

02-01-2013

Quote:
"Well he's clearly smart, then." Sarah said. "I dunno, you're kinda all over the place on this. What kind of shop is it?"
She hand Sarah a note. Hextech Power Sword, Hextech Power Pistol, Steel Plated Chest Piece, Steel Plated Leggings, Super Screwdriver, Hyper Hammer, Hextech Motors, Demacian Sewing Machines, Special orders can be made, but the item will vary on the material and time it takes to make.
"I couldn't remember all the stuff so I wrote down what a sign said. but it's his store of essentials."

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
He smiled back to her, taking another drink of the rum. "I guess I'll find that out soon enough, I hope it can work out though. To be honest, It's something I'd be willing to quit my summoner job for." He said, showing confidence to Sarah. "Oh yeah? That's something I'll have to keep in mind." James winked to her. "But well, I guess I owe you, huh? Just tell me what you need."
"Eh, ten gold should do." Sarah replied. "Let me know when you need bedroom advice~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
Aisuru stepped into the tavern, taking care not to disrupt the conversations already going on in there. He looked around, finding an open seat at the bar and sitting there. He ordered a rum, not exactly specifying any particular kind; he enjoyed being surprised, and knowing exactly what he'd be drinking was boring for him. That, and he just really liked rum. He looked over at the man beside him (James), waiting for a break in his conversation. When the silence settled, he took the chance to greet the woman to whom he had been speaking.

"You're Miss Sarah Fortune, correct?" Aisuru asked, knowing full well who he was speaking to. Asking her name was simply a formality. "My name is Aisuru, by the way."
Sarah tossed a coaster on the counter in front of Aisuru, and set a glass of Rapture Rum upon it.

"You know it." Sarah replied. "What's up?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She hand Sarah a note. Hextech Power Sword, Hextech Power Pistol, Steel Plated Chest Piece, Steel Plated Leggings, Super Screwdriver, Hyper Hammer, Hextech Motors, Demacian Sewing Machines, Special orders can be made, but the item will vary on the material and time it takes to make.
"I couldn't remember all the stuff so I wrote down what a sign said. but it's his store of essentials."
"Huh, cool." Sarah said, mildly surprised by all the products. "Well, seems like he has a good career. I dunno, do you feel safe around him?"

Kizeragi

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Eh, ten gold should do." Sarah replied. "Let me know when you need bedroom advice~."
"B-bedroom advice?!" James blushed very much at the thought of that. "And no-no, ten won't do at all, not for you being too sweet and kind." He went into his pocket and took out twenty gold, pretty much all he had with him at the time, he smiled to Sarah. "I want to at least finish this rum though, if that's alright~ I'm not in a rush to leave."

AisuruSenka

02-02-2013

Aisuru leaned back a bit, taking a swig of rum as he did so. Personal preference for the drink aside, it was excellent rum indeed. When he finished this, he spoke again to her.

"Well, I'm just here for advice, like almost everyone else." Aisuru said, a small grin accompanying this statement, which faded as he continued to speak. "I'm a summoner, if you didn't know or guess. Unfortunately, I have a small, um... issue with summoning a certain person. It's not that I don't like seeing her, I'm just... afraid she'll get hurt. Until recently, she was one of my main champions, and we got to be good friends because of it. I don't think she's noticed something's up yet... or I hope she hasn't. Well, at any rate, I assume you get a lot of people in similar situations. I just don't exactly know what to say to her. I've kinda been afraid to talk to her, too, in case she was mad at me. Do you think you could give me some advice on the situation?"

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
"B-bedroom advice?!" James blushed very much at the thought of that. "And no-no, ten won't do at all, not for you being too sweet and kind." He went into his pocket and took out twenty gold, pretty much all he had with him at the time, he smiled to Sarah. "I want to at least finish this rum though, if that's alright~ I'm not in a rush to leave."
Sarah grinned.

"Sure, sure." She said. "Now then, bedroom. Don't worry, it's not the size of the mast, it's the wind at the sails. If you're nervous about lasting, just get on your knees and finish her off first. After she gets hers', it really doesn't matter what you do, or for how little an amount of time you do it~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisuruSenka View Post
Aisuru leaned back a bit, taking a swig of rum as he did so. Personal preference for the drink aside, it was excellent rum indeed. When he finished this, he spoke again to her.

"Well, I'm just here for advice, like almost everyone else." Aisuru said, a small grin accompanying this statement, which faded as he continued to speak. "I'm a summoner, if you didn't know or guess. Unfortunately, I have a small, um... issue with summoning a certain person. It's not that I don't like seeing her, I'm just... afraid she'll get hurt. Until recently, she was one of my main champions, and we got to be good friends because of it. I don't think she's noticed something's up yet... or I hope she hasn't. Well, at any rate, I assume you get a lot of people in similar situations. I just don't exactly know what to say to her. I've kinda been afraid to talk to her, too, in case she was mad at me. Do you think you could give me some advice on the situation?"
"Eesh, you Summoners~." Sarah cooed. "Yeah, sure, I can help. I'll have to know who it is, though."