The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kizeragi

01-30-2013

Summoner James strolled into the tavern, he looked nervous and deep in thought. He quickly glanced around to see the surroundings, the owner of the place was as busy as always. He took a seat at the bar, holding his head up with his arms. "M-miss? I wouldn't mind some rum if it's alright with you... I could certainly use it." The summoner smiled temporarily at Miss Fortune before sighing and looking down again.

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...I think there's some context I need on this one." Sarah said, smirking slightly. "Why would you worry about this lucky boy trying to kill you?"
"Well... he also likes to drink... could something go wrong from there?"

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
Summoner James strolled into the tavern, he looked nervous and deep in thought. He quickly glanced around to see the surroundings, the owner of the place was as busy as always. He took a seat at the bar, holding his head up with his arms. "M-miss? I wouldn't mind some rum if it's alright with you... I could certainly use it." The summoner smiled temporarily at Miss Fortune before sighing and looking down again.
Sarah smiled. She filled a pint with Rapture Rum, tossed a coaster on the counter in front of James, and set the drink upon it. And with that, she leaned in, and pecked his nose.

"What's wrong, you?" She asked, leaning back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"Well... he also likes to drink... could something go wrong from there?"
"Not unless he's a total sleezebag." Sarah replied. "Tell me about him."

Kizeragi

01-30-2013

Quote:
Sarah smiled. She filled a pint with Rapture Rum, tossed a coaster on the counter in front of James, and set the drink upon it. And with that, she leaned in, and pecked his nose.

"What's wrong, you?" She asked, leaning back.
James showed a slight blush to Sarah before taking a swig of the Rapture Rum. He wasn't a big alcohol drinker, but he loved his rum. "It's... hard to explain. But I'll try my best." He sighed before continuing.

"I lost my girlfriend about a year ago to an illness she had as a child, and I really miss her, b-but..." He took a moment to himself as this was very emotional to him. "I really want to find new love, but I don't know if it's right or if I should... it's bothered me for awhile now." He looked down, but he was happy that someone wanted to hear him out.

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

Quote:
"Not unless he's a total sleezebag." Sarah replied. "Tell me about him."
"Well, he owns a shop, gave me the hardest liquor around, and now I'm finding out both our parents were murdered. He has red hair, he can fly... and... gave me a hextech wing."

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
James showed a slight blush to Sarah before taking a swig of the Rapture Rum. He wasn't a big alcohol drinker, but he loved his rum. "It's... hard to explain. But I'll try my best." He sighed before continuing.

"I lost my girlfriend about a year ago to an illness she had as a child, and I really miss her, b-but..." He took a moment to himself as this was very emotional to him. "I really want to find new love, but I don't know if it's right or if I should... it's bothered me for awhile now." He looked down, but he was happy that someone wanted to hear him out.
"I'm sorry." Sarah said, patting his shoulder. "It's... there's no correct time to start dating again. It really depends on you. If you feel you're ready, then it's fine. Do you think you're ready?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"Well, he owns a shop, gave me the hardest liquor around, and now I'm finding out both our parents were murdered. He has red hair, he can fly... and... gave me a hextech wing."
"Well he's clearly smart, then." Sarah said. "I dunno, you're kinda all over the place on this. What kind of shop is it?"

Kizeragi

01-31-2013

Quote:
"I'm sorry." Sarah said, patting his shoulder. "It's... there's no correct time to start dating again. It really depends on you. If you feel you're ready, then it's fine. Do you think you're ready?"
"It's okay, I can't keep it inside forever." He told her. "But I think she would want me to live happily, and it's almost been a year now. I have to at least try."

He took another drink of the rum and sighed. "The person I'm interested in already knows what happened... I'm just worried that it causes problems if I feel confident enough to be in a relationship with her."

Lord of Apoc

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Don't fight it." Sarah replied. "Love is never without risks. Pretty much nothing is without risk. Sometimes, you just have to go for it."
"It will just get everyone killed. I am not a safe man to be with, and despite how rough I may be I still have light in my soul."

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
"It's okay, I can't keep it inside forever." He told her. "But I think she would want me to live happily, and it's almost been a year now. I have to at least try."

He took another drink of the rum and sighed. "The person I'm interested in already knows what happened... I'm just worried that it causes problems if I feel confident enough to be in a relationship with her."
"You told a girl? Wow." Sarah said. "And she knows you want to start dating again? Because if she's available and willing... you should go for it, I think."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"It will just get everyone killed. I am not a safe man to be with, and despite how rough I may be I still have light in my soul."
"If you believed that, you wouldn't be here." Sarah replied.

Kizeragi

01-31-2013

Quote:
"You told a girl? Wow." Sarah said. "And she knows you want to start dating again? Because if she's available and willing... you should go for it, I think."
"Yeah... I'm normally very shy but I have my moments of confidence." He said, laughing before showing a blush. "I only told her because she was concerned about me when I summoned her not long after it happened, she knew I was feeling different and making mistakes I usually don't make." James said. "We spent some time together later on... she was great to me."

He started to feel a bit more nervous around Sarah. "I-It's Janna I've fallen for..." His face went bright red. "I've summoned her so much now, even my friends tease me about it!" He laughed nervously. "I know that we are close friends, but dating her... I'd feel like a commoner asking a princess, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I'm interested in her, unless my shyness towards her gave it away already."