The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(Huh? You did not. MF responded on page 4! )
((Sorry, blind moment XD))

Christina took the glass and took a deep swig of it before placing it back down with a thud, "Just life in general...mistakes I've made sticking with me, especially this one. I found someone incredible and I left them...now it's biting me on the rear." She explained solemnly, looking at the bar.

Xander Blade

10-28-2012

Quote:
(Huh? You did not. MF responded on page 4! )
"Uh..." Sarah said, glancing at Eve. "...now miiiiight not be the best time."
"ahh well maybe when she feels better then. send my regards to her if you get the chance, i do hope she feels better."

AODRG

10-28-2012

((Did you miss my post or are you saving it for a different time ))

Ask Fortune

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Sorry, blind moment XD))

Christina took the glass and took a deep swig of it before placing it back down with a thud, "Just life in general...mistakes I've made sticking with me, especially this one. I found someone incredible and I left them...now it's biting me on the rear." She explained solemnly, looking at the bar.
(XD)

"Yeah, it happens." Sarah said, somewhat remorsefully. "Well, is it really too late? An apology goes a long way."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"ahh well maybe when she feels better then. send my regards to her if you get the chance, i do hope she feels better."
"Will do." Sarah said. "Maybe I'll bring it up right here, once she feels a little better."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle took out a purple-gold chalice, and poured the bottle into it. He takes a quick sip of the bubbling liquid.

"Mmh...this is much better than the cheap substitute found at the Institute." He takes another drink.

"So, Sarah, I hear you've setup a love counseling bar in here?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
"You know it." Sarah said proudly. "Shyvana gave me the business, and her blessing. Demacians. Sticks firmly up their asses, but you gotta like'em a hell of a lot more than most people in Valoran."

Paltala

10-28-2012

Christina shook her head slightly and downed the rest of her beer, not really tasting it, "I don't think so...we both have feelings for each other but...it's complicated. He's a criminal...very major criminal and I'm not that."

Heil Teemo

10-28-2012

Quote:
"...is this another one of those dark humor things you do?" Sarah asked carefully.
"Heh, yeah... but no, I'm being serious." Evelynn takes another drink, smiling and seemingly unperturbed by her own horrific past. "Why? Do I sound insincere?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"you do have a point. if it is true then i am not getting to first base with her. i guess it also wouldn't hurt to try and find someone else to go out with for the time being."

he looks over to evelynn briefly

"would it be too much to ask if evelynn is single by chance?"
Evelynn's jaw distends and she snaps menacingly.

AODRG

10-28-2012

Quote:
"You know it." Sarah said proudly. "Shyvana gave me the business, and her blessing. Demacians. Sticks firmly up their asses, but you gotta like'em a hell of a lot more than most people in Valoran."
Rendle downs the rest of his drink quickly.

"Well, they are definitely better than most of the Southern Valoran cities. In fact, there was one Demacian lady I've...w-well I guess you could say I've fallen for."

He slammed his cup down on the table with a soft bang.

"I'm sure you are familiar with the lovely Sona, right?"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-28-2012

Sona floated into the waiting room, looking around at everyone. Playing her Etwhal, melodies can be heard around the room. It strangely suited the mood of the love counsel.

Hello Fortune, I heard you have taken over Shyvana's business. I merely came to say good luck. Sona smiled at the pirate. She knew Fortune was experienced with men, but certainly did not expect something like this.

Ask Fortune

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina shook her head slightly and downed the rest of her beer, not really tasting it, "I don't think so...we both have feelings for each other but...it's complicated. He's a criminal...very major criminal and I'm not that."
"The heart doesn't give a damn. Look at Garen and Kat, 'training' with each other at the Institute between matches." Sarah quipped, taking the glass. "They sure do a lot of 'training' in the showers... ahem, anyway." Sarah smirked slightly. "Define major. That could mean something way different to me. What did he do?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Heh, yeah... but no, I'm being serious." Evelynn takes another drink, smiling and seemingly unperturbed by her own horrific past. "Why? Do I sound insincere?"

Evelynn's jaw distends and she snaps menacingly.
"No, but you sounded sincere the couple of other times you said you had some horrible childhood, all radically different." Sarah replied. "But, wow, I-"

And then Eve snapped at Nevin.

"...a 'not interested' works juuuuuust as good." Sarah said, slightly amused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Rendle downs the rest of his drink quickly.

"Well, they are definitely better than most of the Southern Valoran cities. In fact, there was one Demacian lady I've...w-well I guess you could say I've fallen for."

He slammed his cup down on the table with a soft bang.

"I'm sure you are familiar with the lovely Sona, right?"

Sarah grinned, taking the glass.

"Of course I know her." She said. "Perfect girl, right? Can't nag you~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona floated into the waiting room, looking around at everyone. Playing her Etwhal, melodies can be heard around the room. It strangely suited the mood of the love counsel.

Hello Fortune, I heard you have taken over Shyvana's business. I merely came to say good luck. Sona smiled at the pirate. She knew Fortune was experienced with men, but certainly did not expect something like this.
(Pirate HUNTER!! xD)

"Speak of the devil." Sarah replied. "Hey, girl. Thanks~! Nice tune." She smiled.

Paltala

10-29-2012

Quote:
"The heart doesn't give a damn. Look at Garen and Kat, 'training' with each other at the Institute between matches." Sarah quipped, taking the glass. "They sure do a lot of 'training' in the showers... ahem, anyway." Sarah smirked slightly. "Define major. That could mean something way different to me. What did he do?"
Christina swallowed and looked at Fortune in the eyes, "He's C, the one Caitlyn has been chasing for years."