The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Because most worlds are barren." Sarah replied. "No challenge in blowing those up. This world has thousands of slayers."
"Did you not hear the part about it destroying a civilization that spanned over hundreds of worlds? Cause I'm pretty sure I said it."

xcyper33

01-21-2013

Quote:
Janine gave X a weird look.

"Wow." She said, smirking slightly. "Settle down, Summoner, this is not your best side. Don't worry, I'll walk you through this... yes, I like food. Why?"
X sighs and stares at the floor again. "Don't people go to get food when they want to be social? I believe that is how this process works, yes? A-and please, call me Brandon. Or X. Summoner is too impersonal. Th-thanks."

Ask Fortune

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"good, I'm glad you liked it." he said with a smile "hopefully I am good enough so that my evemuffin likes my massaging as well."
"I'm sure she'll love it~." Sarah said. "Anything else, Summoner?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Did you not hear the part about it destroying a civilization that spanned over hundreds of worlds? Cause I'm pretty sure I said it."
Sarah buried her face in her palm.

"Are you just making this up?" Sarah asked. "Seems like you're just nervous about dating."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X sighs and stares at the floor again. "Don't people go to get food when they want to be social? I believe that is how this process works, yes? A-and please, call me Brandon. Or X. Summoner is too impersonal. Th-thanks."
"Alrighty, Brandon." Janine said. "Yes, people do get food when they want to be social. Why? Do you want to go and be social with me?"

She was smiling slightly, quite enjoying this.

Xander Blade

01-22-2013

"Yeah I believe so, I probbably be heading out anyways." He said with a smile "we should definitely do this again soon."

(( i'm not a summoner in character but its all good XD))

Lord of Apoc

01-22-2013

Quote:

Sarah buried her face in her palm.

"Are you just making this up?" Sarah asked. "Seems like you're just nervous about dating."
"nope I have the sword the ruins and the black soul to prove it. And yes I am a bit nervous about dating, more specifically her."

xcyper33

01-22-2013

Quote:
"Alrighty, Brandon." Janine said. "Yes, people do get food when they want to be social. Why? Do you want to go and be social with me?"

She was smiling slightly, quite enjoying this.
Y-yes, but only if the madam would allow it. A bead of sweat can be seen dripping from X's forehead as he stares down at Janine's feet

Ask Fortune

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Yeah I believe so, I probbably be heading out anyways." He said with a smile "we should definitely do this again soon."

(( i'm not a summoner in character but its all good XD))
"Sure, sure." Sarah said, grinning. "See ya~!"

(Ah. xD)

Quote:
"nope I have the sword the ruins and the black soul to prove it. And yes I am a bit nervous about dating, more specifically her."
"Specifically her?" Sarah asked curiously. "Why?"

Quote:
Y-yes, but only if the madam would allow it. A bead of sweat can be seen dripping from X's forehead as he stares down at Janine's feet
"I suppose she would." Janine said. "But my name is Janine, alright?"

Lord of Apoc

01-22-2013

Quote:

"Specifically her?" Sarah asked curiously. "Why?"
"You see that." Garic pointed at the ornate jewel infused directly into Sapphire's forehead. "That is what I know as an Eye of the Gods which grants her the power of an ancient god, in other words if that particular god allows it she can vaporize us both this very instant."

xcyper33

01-22-2013

Quote:
"I suppose she would." Janine said. "But my name is Janine, alright?"
X looked up into Janine's eyes legitimately surprised.

"Y-You WOULD?! No...seriously? You aren't just doing this to be sarcastic? To make fun of me? To publicly humiliate me?"

Ask Fortune

01-23-2013

Quote:
"You see that." Garic pointed at the ornate jewel infused directly into Sapphire's forehead. "That is what I know as an Eye of the Gods which grants her the power of an ancient god, in other words if that particular god allows it she can vaporize us both this very instant."
Sarah shrugged.

"I could shoot you right now, and I don't need to ask a god." Sarah said. "Does that make you terrified of me?"

Quote:
X looked up into Janine's eyes legitimately surprised.

"Y-You WOULD?! No...seriously? You aren't just doing this to be sarcastic? To make fun of me? To publicly humiliate me?"
"Of course not, I'll date you, calm down." Janine said. "Sheesh, you must have met a lot of rude women."