Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"Yes... I lost my entire family to war... and everything else. I wandered for thousands of years before settling in Noxus."

"Why would you... no, politics aren't the thing." Sarah said, with a sigh. "But that was thousands of years ago? Uh... how can you still... care?"

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Aah, I see" he moved his hands up a bit and started massaging her neck " I think that sort of thing should stay between me and Evelynn."

"I'm sure she'd let me watch." Sarah teased between groans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"I'm sure she'd let me watch." Sarah teased between groans.

"possibly, I don't know if she would or not." He said a knot in Sarah's neck loosened up from Nevin's massaging."I certainly won't be the one to ask her though, I would rather not offend her if i can help it. I'd like to keep my cute little Evemuffin a happy girl." He said with a small smirk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-19-2013

What if love have been lost? What if there is no longer anyone that you can relate yourself with?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Why would you... no, politics aren't the thing." Sarah said, with a sigh. "But that was thousands of years ago? Uh... how can you still... care?"


"because of it... my soul is what keeps a dreadful archfiend sealed deep beneath Noxus and it doesn't let me forget anything... it is one of the very things that destroyed my family and now I have to listen to it for an eternity."
Garic's voice was raised somewhat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"...alright, I'll be right over." Janine said.

Sarah grinned, and tapped the stone again.

"Calm down, you." Sarah said, amused.


"Y-you all...are like beautiful goddesses, women saved for the strongest, manliest, men out there. H-how could she even consider me, Sarah? I-I can call you that right?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"possibly, I don't know if she would or not." He said a knot in Sarah's neck loosened up from Nevin's massaging."I certainly won't be the one to ask her though, I would rather not offend her if i can help it. I'd like to keep my cute little Evemuffin a happy girl." He said with a small smirk.

"Aww, so cute~." Sarah whispered during a moan. "Good boy~."

Quote:
Corrupted Sniper:
What if love have been lost? What if there is no longer anyone that you can relate yourself with?

"You've just gotta look harder, if you really want a girl." Sarah replied. "Don't give up~."

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"because of it... my soul is what keeps a dreadful archfiend sealed deep beneath Noxus and it doesn't let me forget anything... it is one of the very things that destroyed my family and now I have to listen to it for an eternity."
Garic's voice was raised somewhat.

Sarah stared at him.

"...why not just ask for help?" She asked. "There are hundreds of mages that could deal with this."

Quote:
xcyper33:
"Y-you all...are like beautiful goddesses, women saved for the strongest, manliest, men out there. H-how could she even consider me, Sarah? I-I can call you that right?"

"Of course you can." Sarah said happily. "You're cute, sweet, and kind. Any good woman likes that~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Really?" Sarah asked, grinning. "Cute, sweet, and with a cherry that you absolutely crave~?"

(YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.)

Vi nodded, laughing afterwards. "I take it you are thinking the same way."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Aww, so cute~." Sarah whispered during a moan. "Good boy~."
"Hehe yeah." He said as he continued to massage her neck "I think i settled on my nickname for Evelynn, Evemuffin."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:


Sarah stared at him.

"...why not just ask for help?" She asked. "There are hundreds of mages that could deal with this."



"well what do you think can stop a monster with the power to destroy Runeterra just by thinking about it... of course that's sarcasm but it is possible."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
Vi nodded, laughing afterwards. "I take it you are thinking the same way."

"I... I wouldn't mind giving her some real justice. If you know what I mean." Sarah replied, grinning. "But I'd never take a taken girl~."

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Hehe yeah." He said as he continued to massage her neck "I think i settled on my nickname for Evelynn, Evemuffin."

"Muffins are nice~." Sarah said happily. "...except for carrot muffins. Ew."

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"well what do you think can stop a monster with the power to destroy Runeterra just by thinking about it... of course that's sarcasm but it is possible."

"Oh please, half the mages can do that already." Sarah replied.