Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Sarah groaned happily.

"Yeah, she's nice..." She cooed quietly.

"suprisingly enough yeah." He continued massaging, and noticed the sounds she was making "You enjoying yourself there?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"where can I lay her down? And what would we talk about?"

"Right here on the counter." Sarah replied. "And we can discuss your feelings~."

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"suprisingly enough yeah." He continued massaging, and noticed the sounds she was making "You enjoying yourself there?"

"Very much..." Sarah sighed. "...does this come with a happy ending~?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-18-2013

"Heh this isn't a fairy tale, but yes there is." He started massaging her spine in between her shoulders, and rolling the vertebrae between his thumbs. "You now have a friend who is more then happy to give you a massage anytime you want, how about that?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Heh this isn't a fairy tale, but yes there is." He started massaging her spine in between her shoulders, and rolling the vertebrae between his thumbs. "You now have a friend who is more then happy to give you a massage anytime you want, how about that?"

"Oh, that's not what 'happy ending' means..." Sarah cooed, leaning against the counter. "But thanks~..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-18-2013

"Oh, what does it mean then? im guessing it has to do with the bedroom right?." He asked as he continued to work on her spine. A few bones popped as he massaged


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Right here on the counter." Sarah replied. "And we can discuss your feelings~."


Garic laid Sapphire down on the counter carefully placing her where she wont just roll off.
"My feelings... I burn for a vengance that I can not acquire I hold hate for every living spit on this pitiful world... do you know what it's like to watch an entire civilization collapse before your eyes... how it feels to live far longer then everyone else... how about how it feels to be linked to a monster which only thinks about destroying everything... I have to listen to its voice in my head every day, I can't sleep because if I do it speaks again. Do you know how it feels to see everything you care about just wither up and die?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:


"...he looks fine, Janine. Sheesh." Sarah said, smirking.

"...shall I come over, then?" Janine offered.


"P-Please do..." X digs into his pocket and takes out another brown bag


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Oh, what does it mean then? im guessing it has to do with the bedroom right?." He asked as he continued to work on her spine. A few bones popped as he massaged

Sarah moaned loudly.

"Y-yes." She said. "The happy ending is decorated in white~."

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
Garic laid Sapphire down on the counter carefully placing her where she wont just roll off.
"My feelings... I burn for a vengance that I can not acquire I hold hate for every living spit on this pitiful world... do you know what it's like to watch an entire civilization collapse before your eyes... how it feels to live far longer then everyone else... how about how it feels to be linked to a monster which only thinks about destroying everything... I have to listen to its voice in my head every day, I can't sleep because if I do it speaks again. Do you know how it feels to see everything you care about just wither up and die?"

Sarah blinked, staring at Garic.

"...no, not really." She said slowly. "...why, do you?"

Quote:
xcyper33:
"P-Please do..." X digs into his pocket and takes out another brown bag

"...alright, I'll be right over." Janine said.

Sarah grinned, and tapped the stone again.

"Calm down, you." Sarah said, amused.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Sarah blinked, staring at Garic.

"...no, not really." She said slowly. "...why, do you?"


"Yes... I lost my entire family to war... and everything else. I wandered for thousands of years before settling in Noxus."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah moaned loudly.
"Y-yes." She said. "The happy ending is decorated in white~."

"Aah, I see" he moved his hands up a bit and started massaging her neck " I think that sort of thing should stay between me and Evelynn."