The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah groaned happily.

"Yeah, she's nice..." She cooed quietly.
"suprisingly enough yeah." He continued massaging, and noticed the sounds she was making "You enjoying yourself there?"

Ask Fortune

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"where can I lay her down? And what would we talk about?"
"Right here on the counter." Sarah replied. "And we can discuss your feelings~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"suprisingly enough yeah." He continued massaging, and noticed the sounds she was making "You enjoying yourself there?"
"Very much..." Sarah sighed. "...does this come with a happy ending~?"

Xander Blade

01-18-2013

"Heh this isn't a fairy tale, but yes there is." He started massaging her spine in between her shoulders, and rolling the vertebrae between his thumbs. "You now have a friend who is more then happy to give you a massage anytime you want, how about that?"

Ask Fortune

01-18-2013

Quote:
"Heh this isn't a fairy tale, but yes there is." He started massaging her spine in between her shoulders, and rolling the vertebrae between his thumbs. "You now have a friend who is more then happy to give you a massage anytime you want, how about that?"
"Oh, that's not what 'happy ending' means..." Sarah cooed, leaning against the counter. "But thanks~..."

Xander Blade

01-18-2013

"Oh, what does it mean then? im guessing it has to do with the bedroom right?." He asked as he continued to work on her spine. A few bones popped as he massaged

Lord of Apoc

01-18-2013

Quote:
"Right here on the counter." Sarah replied. "And we can discuss your feelings~."
Garic laid Sapphire down on the counter carefully placing her where she wont just roll off.
"My feelings... I burn for a vengance that I can not acquire I hold hate for every living spit on this pitiful world... do you know what it's like to watch an entire civilization collapse before your eyes... how it feels to live far longer then everyone else... how about how it feels to be linked to a monster which only thinks about destroying everything... I have to listen to its voice in my head every day, I can't sleep because if I do it speaks again. Do you know how it feels to see everything you care about just wither up and die?"

xcyper33

01-18-2013

Quote:

"...he looks fine, Janine. Sheesh." Sarah said, smirking.

"...shall I come over, then?" Janine offered.
"P-Please do..." X digs into his pocket and takes out another brown bag

Ask Fortune

01-18-2013

Quote:
"Oh, what does it mean then? im guessing it has to do with the bedroom right?." He asked as he continued to work on her spine. A few bones popped as he massaged
Sarah moaned loudly.

"Y-yes." She said. "The happy ending is decorated in white~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic laid Sapphire down on the counter carefully placing her where she wont just roll off.
"My feelings... I burn for a vengance that I can not acquire I hold hate for every living spit on this pitiful world... do you know what it's like to watch an entire civilization collapse before your eyes... how it feels to live far longer then everyone else... how about how it feels to be linked to a monster which only thinks about destroying everything... I have to listen to its voice in my head every day, I can't sleep because if I do it speaks again. Do you know how it feels to see everything you care about just wither up and die?"
Sarah blinked, staring at Garic.

"...no, not really." She said slowly. "...why, do you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"P-Please do..." X digs into his pocket and takes out another brown bag
"...alright, I'll be right over." Janine said.

Sarah grinned, and tapped the stone again.

"Calm down, you." Sarah said, amused.

Lord of Apoc

01-18-2013

Quote:
Sarah blinked, staring at Garic.

"...no, not really." She said slowly. "...why, do you?"
"Yes... I lost my entire family to war... and everything else. I wandered for thousands of years before settling in Noxus."

Xander Blade

01-18-2013

Quote:
Sarah moaned loudly.
"Y-yes." She said. "The happy ending is decorated in white~."
"Aah, I see" he moved his hands up a bit and started massaging her neck " I think that sort of thing should stay between me and Evelynn."