The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallyn Light

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Okay, I'm getting it." Sarah said. "Were you trying to live vicariously through her? Is that why you cared so much about her success?"
At first Luna seemed a bit offended at Sarah's question but then shrugged it off. "No I had no need to," She answered truthfully. Luna paused for a second then says, "The only reason I wanted her to succeed was cause I cared for her and I wanted the best for my sister." The summoner turned her attention to the door which she came from debating if this was just a big waste of time but she still didn't know how to make things right between her and Lina.

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Hey... who said I was her toy, huh?" Vi frowned at that, then rolled her eyes at the hat bop. "Careful, I might take that hat from you."
"A pink thing that makes her happy? Toy~." Sarah cooed, plopping the hat on Vi's head. "Why, what would you call her, hm?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Said she was trying to get me to come to her but clearly that never happened and it sort of makes me angry but at least she returned it."
Sapphire couldn't keep herself from squirming.
"Okay, good... but then, why didn't you?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Well that's actually better then. something like that is better done rather than talked about." he said smirking. "So I take it she is a very... physical girl?"
"Very physical, yes~." Sarah said. "Touching makes her a happy, happy girl."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
At first Luna seemed a bit offended at Sarah's question but then shrugged it off. "No I had no need to," She answered truthfully. Luna paused for a second then says, "The only reason I wanted her to succeed was cause I cared for her and I wanted the best for my sister." The summoner turned her attention to the door which she came from debating if this was just a big waste of time but she still didn't know how to make things right between her and Lina.
"Well, sometimes, what we think is best for someone, and what that someone thinks is best for them, the only thing that makes one person correct is how close to the situation the person is." Sarah said. "Lina knew more about what she wanted than you. If she's angry and miserable right now... was it really best for her, what you did?"

Xander Blade

01-16-2013

"Good , then I should be able to make her a happy girl then." He said smiling. "Personally I love to touch her, kissing, massaging, that sort of thing. Unusually enough i love to massage, and i think she will enjoy that very much."

Lord of Apoc

01-16-2013

Quote:
"Okay, good... but then, why didn't you?" Shyvana asked.

((You got caught ha))

"do I look like I know every nook and cranny in the world... she took it and I had no idea where she went plain and simple." He scowled at Sapphire again as she fidgeted finally finding out where she went wrong.
"Umm I will have some of the strong stuff now." Sapphire blurted out nervously.

xcyper33

01-16-2013

Quote:

"You seem nervous." Janine said. "Settle down, you haven't done anything to annoy me yet. So, you looking for a longterm relationship?"
"I'm looking for a girl to look at me and not be absolutely horrified, to be honest."

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
"Good , then I should be able to make her a happy girl then." He said smiling. "Personally I love to touch her, kissing, massaging, that sort of thing. Unusually enough i love to massage, and i think she will enjoy that very much."
"Most girls looooove that, yeah~." Sarah cooed. "Good boy."

Quote:
((You got caught ha))

"do I look like I know every nook and cranny in the world... she took it and I had no idea where she went plain and simple." He scowled at Sapphire again as she fidgeted finally finding out where she went wrong.
"Umm I will have some of the strong stuff now." Sapphire blurted out nervously.
(Hmph~.)

Sarah grinned. She placed a coaster in front of Sapphire, and put a bottle of Rapture Rum on it.

"...hm, yeah, that was a plan flaw." Sarah said. "But... well, here she is. What now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I'm looking for a girl to look at me and not be absolutely horrified, to be honest."
"...he looks fine, Janine. Sheesh." Sarah said, smirking.

"...shall I come over, then?" Janine offered.

Lord of Apoc

01-16-2013

Quote:
(Hmph~.)

Sarah grinned. She placed a coaster in front of Sapphire, and put a bottle of Rapture Rum on it.
"well I supposed being mad about the past is one option the other option is to forget about it and I will be on my way but I am sure she wont leave me alone cause she hasn't."
Sapphire chugged the entire bottle down the instant it hit the coaster she then fell over in which Garic promptly caught her half way down.
"Not a strong rum drinker huh?"

Xander Blade

01-16-2013

"I had guessed as much. You sure you wouldnt like a massage?" He asked "its the least i could do for all your help."

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
"well I supposed being mad about the past is one option the other option is to forget about it and I will be on my way but I am sure she wont leave me alone cause she hasn't."
Sapphire chugged the entire bottle down the instant it hit the coaster she then fell over in which Garic promptly caught her half way down.
"Not a strong rum drinker huh?"
"Apparently not." Sarah said, grinning. "Go easy on her, guy, she really likes you."

Quote:
"I had guessed as much. You sure you wouldnt like a massage?" He asked "its the least i could do for all your help."
"Hm, but I don't really have a comfortable spot for it." Sarah replied.

Enforcer Vi

01-16-2013

Quote:
"A pink thing that makes her happy? Toy~." Sarah cooed, plopping the hat on Vi's head. "Why, what would you call her, hm?"
"What else...? She's my little cupcake." The enforcer grinned.