The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallyn Light

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Okay, getting clearer." Sarah said. "Next question, what is it she was learning?"
Luna again didn't see the point of her question but she answered anyways, "She was learning to be a summoner...however she ran away from the institution before her studies were complete."

Xander Blade

01-14-2013

Quote:
"She's into a lot of stuff~." Sarah said, grinning. "I'm sure she'll be fine with it~."
"well good to know. So she likes that stuff too?" He asked

Lord of Apoc

01-14-2013

Quote:
"It's my thing." Sarah replied. "Well, let's hear it~."
"Well there is this girl I find her somewhat nice and very good to look at, but she does things. She stole my sword few weeks ago. I also see she is in this exact room."
He glared directly at Sapphire.

Ask Fortune

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post

With his glasses fogged, everything seems to go tons more smoothly. He would find that speaking to Janine is so much easier this way.

"I'm Xcyper, but my real name is Brandon. I am from Noxus, how do you do gentlewoman, I mean lady, I mean, ma'am. Ugh, sorry, a-anyway, shall we take a seat?"
(It's a talking stone, she's not in the room. xD)

"You seem nervous." Janine said. "Settle down, you haven't done anything to annoy me yet. So, you looking for a longterm relationship?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Luna again didn't see the point of her question but she answered anyways, "She was learning to be a summoner...however she ran away from the institution before her studies were complete."
"Okay, I'm getting it." Sarah said. "Were you trying to live vicariously through her? Is that why you cared so much about her success?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"well good to know. So she likes that stuff too?" He asked
"Oh, I don't wanna spoil it." Sarah cooed. "But you will be one satisfied boy~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Well there is this girl I find her somewhat nice and very good to look at, but she does things. She stole my sword few weeks ago. I also see she is in this exact room."
He glared directly at Sapphire.
Sarah looked at Sapphire, then at the man.

"Uh..." She said. "...well, why don't you come here and tell me a little more about what happened?"

Xander Blade

01-15-2013

"It's alright, I'm sure she she would love to talk about it. " He said smirking. "I do intend on satisfying eve first though, of course" he said with a wink

Lord of Apoc

01-15-2013

Quote:
Sarah looked at Sapphire, then at the man.

"Uh..." She said. "...well, why don't you come here and tell me a little more about what happened?"
"Don't let him come here." Sapphire panicked when he walked over and took a seat next to Sapphire.
"Well it started when my sword went missing about 3 weeks ago and then just recently she returned it."

Ask Fortune

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"It's alright, I'm sure she she would love to talk about it. " He said smirking. "I do intend on satisfying eve first though, of course" he said with a wink
"Good boy~." Sarah said. "But I doubt she'll talk. She'll just do~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Don't let him come here." Sapphire panicked when he walked over and took a seat next to Sapphire.
"Well it started when my sword went missing about 3 weeks ago and then just recently she returned it."
"Settle down, you, this is good~." Sarah said. "So, you, how did that make you feel? Why did you think she did it?"

Enforcer Vi

01-15-2013

Quote:

Sarah wrapped her arms around Vi, and gave her head a bop with the rim of her hat.

"Cait's fine. A little stuck up, but I like her." Sarah replied. "I hope she won't mind that I'm gonna play with her toy~."
"Hey... who said I was her toy, huh?" Vi frowned at that, then rolled her eyes at the hat bop. "Careful, I might take that hat from you."

Lord of Apoc

01-15-2013

Quote:

"Settle down, you, this is good~." Sarah said. "So, you, how did that make you feel? Why did you think she did it?"
"Said she was trying to get me to come to her but clearly that never happened and it sort of makes me angry but at least she returned it."
Sapphire couldn't keep herself from squirming.

Xander Blade

01-15-2013

Quote:
"Good boy~." Sarah said. "But I doubt she'll talk. She'll just do~."
"Well that's actually better then. something like that is better done rather than talked about." he said smirking. "So I take it she is a very... physical girl?"